3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

lalushka

Jun 12, 2017
I miss a fullscreen option. In older games or so you could do Alt + Enter for fullscreen, doesn't work here.

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
What the hell? If you're gonna pointlessly remake everything, maybe remove all the old images first? Hilarious to see a 1GB download with a stacked pictures folder and none of them are accessible in the game.
He tries to reduce the size, usually removing the new pictures leaving odd errors haha
give it time, he needs to redo all old pictures but leaves some for compatibility.
if he is done, i guess the full game will be 6 to 10 gig anyway. better resolution, more features and so on.

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
I miss a fullscreen option. In older games or so you could do Alt + Enter for fullscreen, doesn't work here.
Hmm isnt there a square to fullscreen? Yeah i know you mean windowless, but currently if its not in the options you only can add to the roo package.json the fullscreen true option... please not the www package.json
"icon": "www/icon/icon.png", (last line in there and after that in the next line)
"fullscreen": true

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NO , at the end!
Cheers

Hypor

Nov 22, 2018
I think OP keeps restarting this game cause its very difficult to make a sequel to a finished game like succulence & also having to create new assets with a better RPGM engine.
From what I've seen many times with the previous reboots, they tend to run out of content early and practically turn into fk simulators, and I'm sure that's not what the OP wants.
If anyone played the old succulence, it kept getting massive updates every time. He clearly knew what he wanted and was limited to it , not only that, it was fresh story... with succulence 2 it feels he is trying to continue what he had finished in succulence.
All the corruption, blackmail event, teasing had all ready been finished but the dev is still trying to one up these events (which isn't possible).

i remember playing succulence 2 at launch, roughly 2 to 3 YEARS ago and that version had more content than this reboot. But i also remember leaving slightly disappointed.

I was impressed with the Phone/Menus that was implemented, the weather effects all which must've taken alot of time. All which seemed to have been created from scratch.

Although, i do think he has been trying to go back to his roots in his last updates, and clearly showing he has focus on this game with all the reboots.
But something inside of me wishes he would scrap it and just start anew with what he knows.
Get rid of Serena and start fresh with a new corruptible character, maybe even have Serena as the boss :p.

Succulence will always be my favourite RPGM.. i really hope the dev gets into his stride with this one.

For sure he gets his inspiration from Combin Ation games.. I hope he gets back into his stride.
Ill definitely be coming back to this at some stage, but probably in a few updates.

Toonzie

May 23, 2019
Was the game stopped after lust battle with the sadistic police woman whom Serena met at the girl night out party? I got another quest to work but the shadow figure blocking the door. Was the game only demo? Damn, you got me there lol

Reactions: worming

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
This one changing so much, and so buggered after all the time it has been supposedly worked on is really depressing.

I did really, really like the first one though, had a load of fun with it. So I have been trying to give this new one benefit of the doubt, but this one is just way to confusing to peak my pleasure or interest, at least as it is and has been changed, updated, then trashed and remade, and less content, and constantly keeping me more confused than entertained :(

I wanted it to be good, but with each update or download I have tried I have been more, and more discouraged.

Reactions: Brololol

worming

Feb 1, 2018
Up date from DEV.

Succulence 2[0.6] Changelog(15.05.2022) + Announcement
Hello.

Sorry for the long break between posts, I was supposed to make this post yesterday, but my internet died and remained dead until today.

And yes, unfortunately there's more bad news:

There's still a lot of work needed before this update is good.

I'm really close to completely finishing the overhaul with this update, and I can't release it when it's 3/4 done. It's too painful.
Especially when the general feedback is "wait until it's good and fully ready".

Release dates are removed for now, I'll post them next week, or when I'm absolutely sure release is 99% done. Should still be possible to make it by the end of the month or sooner.

Here's the list of things that are currently fully added to the game:
- 12 New Maps with lots of secrets and points of interest for future events
- Mall and TV Studio maps reworked
- Added pointers on maps that show where the exits are
- Multiple shortcuts between maps and train/bus travelling
- Character schedule updates: Now most characters can be met in various places during the day.
- Apartment schedule is randomized - characters will do different things each time their apartment is visited.
- Minor Fight System upgrades, and lots of new images
- TV Channel intro events reworked
- New Shame CG folder with almost 200 images
- Serena's character images got slightly upgraded
- New visual improvements during Lust Frenzy
- New NPC behaviour, reactions to what Serena is wearing
- Small upgrades to Serena's wardrobe and outfit menu

Changes that still need polish before the update is released:
- New Channel rating system(kept secret because spoilers)
- Lust Managing mechanics(also requires brand new CG set)

- Shame/Depravity system: I'm trying to make this a core mechanic of the game for all characters, because I really liked how it works during testing. And I don't want to implement it partially because there will be save file issues and all kinds of problems. It's a big final feature of the overhaul, and the release will be incomplete without it.

More details on that will be posted tomorrow or on Wednesday, and I'll try to keep it spoiler free.

Until then.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Montyliang

Jul 13, 2021
Up date from DEV.

0.6 Release Dates
Tier 3 & 4: May 26(Thursday)
Tier 2: May 28
Tier 1(public): May 31
Still need to do a bunch of image variations(I'm trying to introduce some variance into mundane daily events, since they are more relevant with new mechanics), test everything on new and old saves, and do some updates to the prologue.
New playthrough will not be required, but I will make it so new mechanics and locations are introduced at the beginning of the game, and not at the point where the last update stopped.
There will be another post on Wednesday about extra apology event.
Until then.
Cheers.

Reactions: worming
3.40 star(s) 5 Votes