3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
He always pauses the payment, so no one is milking. I c cs940124 is not a patreon.
So stop this nonesense.
This was the case for Succulence 1, funding gets paused when content is not forthcoming - good to see the integrity holds. The dev is late because they want to perfect the updates (even if some don't pan out), not because they're sitting on a Patreon account that's generating $8k or something.

Nameless202

Mar 2, 2021
i got news form the patreon

Tier 3 & 4: June 30(Thursday)
Tier 2: July 2
Tier 1(public): July 5
With this release overhaul will finally be finished, and 0.65 will focus solely on events and main story expansion. No more new mechanics, or big reworks.
Although we'll have a few polls on whether to return some old events that got completely removed.

aight im out

Traikedon

Jul 21, 2019

With this release overhaul will finally be finished, and 0.65 will focus solely on events and main story expansion. No more new mechanics, or big reworks.
Although we'll have a few polls on whether to return some old events that got completely removed.

aight im out
Thank you

bartosz

Jun 25, 2017
Did someone had the same problem as me -after starting the aplication there is only sound, but black screen. I hear sound of confirmation button so the problem lays in display. Can someone help me?

Last edited:

slepth

Aug 5, 2016
For anyone thats playing the test version, please confirm if we can finish the prologue and play as normal again.

balala

Feb 25, 2018
For anyone thats playing the test version, please confirm if we can finish the prologue and play as normal again.
The above posted version kicks you out after showing the features, so no, no normal play. The file size is also smaller compared to normal versions. It does have many unneeded (for the test) pictures included, but nothing worth to download the test version for.

Reactions: worming and slepth

alltimelow

Apr 25, 2019

aight im out
just asking, is it supposed to be 0.6 release or just a test release? i don't quite follow what devs meant here

DargorOrtiz

Apr 11, 2018
just asking, is it supposed to be 0.6 release or just a test release? i don't quite follow what devs meant here
The test release is different from the 0.6 release. The full "0.6 release" will be available at a later date after R-Nest has made the necessary adjustments from the test release poll on their Patreon. Since the changes were already made on the 0.6 version I assume that we might see 0.6 in a week or two (unless they decide to make EVEN MORE CHANGES but whatever), but holy damn I am so tired of waiting at this point.

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes