3.40 star(s) 5 Votes
Jun 24, 2017
I assumed that he setting bar too high and can't keep up with it, hence the delays. Tbh I don't mind waiting but man I hate how every time I received a email from Patreon is another excuses, after he said he's about to release the update. If you need more time, just say you need more time.

joedohn

Jan 7, 2020
I assumed that he setting bar too high and can't keep up with it, hence the delays...
It doesn't help that every time he does one of his polls he usually includes a "DO EVERYTHING" option and the patrons choose that.

Edit: Yikes, must be contagious, now I'm making excuses for him.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Brololol

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
Well I still hope we get a release around x-mas. As he answered, I guess with the summer special :D
Cheers

Feb 19, 2019
If Dev want to make sequel bigger he should get more help or reduce blot features.

Overpromising and underdelivering will only lead to backlash and burnout
a common problem among devs.

Reactions: Brololol

Nameless202

Mar 2, 2021

Hello.
It's not the first week of August, like I was hoping for in the , but I'm finally ready to announce release dates for 0.6... again.
Release dates:
August 19(Friday) - Tier 3 & 4
August 21 - Tier 2
August 24 - Tier 1(public)
I was hoping to do it on this Sunday or Monday, but adding remaining images proved to be a little tricky, and my wrist still bothers me a bit, so the time I can spend sitting in image editor is a bit limited.
But by next Friday everything should be done.
The update will be heavily reliant on your feedback, and there will be a bunch of warnings and other miscellaneous updates, so stay tuned.
New game start will be recommended, but won't be mandatory.
Also, save file warnings:
Warning 1:
Saves done through in-game menu on previous versions of the game will crash when transferred(not with 100% probability, but it's not worth the risk).
If you have such a save file and you want to transfer it to 0.6 - load it, quit the menu and re-save it through quick save(Q on keyboard, or save icon on the UI).
Warning 2:
Saves with outfits enabled through debug will crash the game as well. There's no solution to that - make sure to disable them back(and use the wardrobe afterwards) before trying new update.
Warning 3:
It is possible that some save files will become corrupted and crash the game when trying to open load/save screen. To fix that, you shouldn't transfer the saves in bulk(do it one by one and check if each one works), and make sure to completely undress at the wardrobe before saving and transferring.
To sum up:
In order to avoid any crashes with old saves, make sure to completely undress(through the wardrobe menu), and save through quick save before doing the transfer.

LEST JUSH HOVE IS KAN VE VELEASES

apachepro

Oct 5, 2017

My wrist has been killing me for the past two days, and there's still at least168 images that need to be added, along with a bunch of events fixes/dialogue.
I can't work as fast, and I don't want to make a release and take a forced break right after, because I finally found my mojo back and the work was going so smoothly(Already planned out what I'll be focusing on in September's 0.65 update)
-_____-
Delayed Release Dates:
August 23(Tuesday) - Tier 3 & 4
August 25 - Tier 2
August 29 - Tier 1(public)
Will anything on this page ever go right again? Find out on Tuesday.

zodd313

Aug 10, 2021
I have very high expectations after the diversity on the first game. Hope this game finishes soon and I can enjoy it.

BrightVerne

Aug 3, 2019
I have very high expectations after the diversity on the first game. Hope this game finishes soon and I can enjoy it.
"Abandon hope, ye who enter here"
I've been waiting for years (and thats not an exaggeration) to see any updates. Yet here we are - the developer doesn't release anything and keeps making empty promises.
At this point I don't believe in the future of this project, I just come here from time to time to have a good laugh at his another excuse.

Fisheryaq

Apr 29, 2022
I told myself have to stop fapping for one or two weeks before the final release comes out. And that is my words telling me last month. Then he's delayed it for over one more month. Wtf dude? Yet now I'm still waiting hopelessly that he may have completed it in the next month after seeing n*times excuses

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes