3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Hypor

Nov 22, 2018
My PrEdiCtIoN:

Exact same content we got after second update back in 2019, just slightly less... but the mechanics work...

Wont get the public release till first week of August

Oct 13, 2018
another disappointed game progress
For my own opinion (dont feel angry by it)
It seem like author try something new (last time) and kinda mess up everything (which means more bug and more problem will be encounter)
It feel like every new update is bug fix and slow story progress make me want to on-hold this game
Maybe wait till it fully finish and stable then going to play back this
Overall it good game just sadly only one person doing all the stuff and it going to take time and cost when author try new thing to implement to this game which mean it hard for him alone to fix those bug or problem when he encounter it

Reactions: Kairolinks
Jun 24, 2017
I wish dev just silently do his best for the game and notify us if he's making progress, instead of announcing the release dates then can't release it. Let's just hope we can get something by the end of this month.

Reactions: sob555 and Gorond

Nameless202

Mar 2, 2021

Hello.
I have to start with the Bad News: after pulling almost an all-nighter of making image sets, and doing some calculations based on how many days are left until the end of the month - I can conclude that I won't be able to add all the images by July 31st.
Which means that the pledges for this month are paused, yet again.
But
I have been steadily improving the speed of making full image sets(each set contains 80+ images), and there's only a few left to be added, with some additional improvements to the image folder as a whole.
So, after I finish adding images to 0.6 and test one small feature, I will finally be out of things to add to it and it will have no choice but to release it.
Approximate release date: In the first week of August.
Things to do:
- More image sets
- Dynamic outfit change feature(some outfits may become disheveled when moving, because they're too skimpy)
Succulence 2: 0.6 will have 2 changelogs: One big list of all things in the release, and changes between 0.58 and 0.6(because there are many changes).
One example of how much bigger 0.6 is than 0.58, is the amount of images in image folder: It went from 800+ to 1.500+
We're almost through , just gotta keep up the tempo.
Until next post.

yeah next week
maybe
probably..??

boubanana

Feb 13, 2018
I hope the next update comes soon, like RNest said.

On a different note, as for the game itself, I haven't played since it came out, but honestly, I wasn't sure about starting already corrupted. There are ways to make the corruption part work the other way around, like by making it acceptable to act that way in public, by making others get accustomed to that, but at the same time, I wish Serena lost her memory -Cliche and overused, I know-- and maybe eventually recover it, but at least that would make the corruption part work again.
Anyways, my opinion is wrong, and I don't want him to start the game yet again so, I wish him the best : )

Reactions: Hypor

Nameless202

Mar 2, 2021

Hello.
There's not much to post today as well, too early for release dates, and still a bunch of images to add and things to polish.
So here's a small preview that shows that there's now a button for checking the gold balance in the main menu. Also the save file warnings are back.
I'll be going back to work, and I'll see you on Friday.
Cheers.
Warning 1:
Saves done through in-game menu on previous versions of the game will crash when transferred(not with 100% probability, but it's not worth the risk).
If you have such a save file and you want to transfer it to 0.6 - load it, quit the menu and re-save it through quick save(Q on keyboard, or save icon on the UI).
Warning 2:
Saves with outfits enabled through debug will crash the game as well. There's no solution to that - make sure to disable them back(and use the wardrobe afterwards) before trying new update.
Warning 3:
It is possible that some save files will become corrupted and crash the game when trying to open load/save screen. To fix that, you shouldn't transfer the saves in bulk(do it one by one and check if each one works), and make sure to completely undress at the wardrobe before saving and transferring.
To sum up:
In order to avoid any crashes with old saves, make sure to completely undress(through the wardrobe menu), and save through quick save before doing the transfer.

soooo ummm this friday..??

or maybe this sunday..??

Reactions: rh12

Nameless202

Mar 2, 2021

Hello.
I've managed to injure my wrist today, and while I can do many things with one hand - working on the game is not one of them.
Innuendos aside, it's nothing too serious, but I've had to take it easy today and I'll probably have to take it easy tomorrow, if I'll get unlucky.
I'll post release dates/poll results when I can operate my mouse with the correct hand
-___-
Until next post.

maybe after this month this update CAN BE released i dunno man
even my grammar becomes sick

fk im out

Reactions: Brololol

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017
This new game is cursed. I remember that previous game was developed a lot faster. Each update I've play felt so empty, I lost my hope for this game. I might try again when it gets completed tag.

spam bot

Jan 26, 2018
dude should just be honest and say he's not feeling it people would probably be more understanding then "I hurt my wrist that will magically fix itself in a couple days"

Reactions: Brololol
3.40 star(s) 5 Votes