3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Kuromorimine

Oct 27, 2019
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Flu Announcement[+ Delay]

I have an uncanny ability to jinx myself.
I've been hit with a flu on Thursday and spent last 3 days in fever-dream hell.
Still sick and recovering(but no fever anymore at least), so:
- Pledges for October paused because no release
- Release will be delayed by the amount of days I will spend sick

So if for example I'll recover by Tuesday, I'll post new release dates that will be 5 days late from the original ones, etc.
Don't underestimate the flu season.
P.S. Believe it or not, I actually figured out how to solve a bug with NPC dialogue speech bubbles while I was laying in bed delirious, with a high fever late at night. Just need to get well enough to actually implement the fix.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

man, i was way too optimistic
Lmao, that's my good old buddy rnest

Hypor

Nov 22, 2018
1698643017372.png

Honestly after missing the very first time back February at the start of the year, he never should have given another release date until he had a build ready to a point that's already published and any further work would only be for the next version.

Pausing patrons for one month is meaningless. He should have it paused indefinitely until he releases the game, which tbh he should have done back in Feb with any good conscience.

As much respect i had for RNest over his first game, the F95 mod team should mark this as abandoned and even add a warning not to support when it goes over the full year without an update next month. Hes only been farming patrons. Normally you give people 3 chances, but the dudes got more chances than a cat.

LawViole

Mar 11, 2021
If its still delayed for another 2 weeks remind me to apologize to Nameless and Michael cause they might have been right

youersky

Jan 29, 2021
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Flu Announcement[+ Delay]

I have an uncanny ability to jinx myself.
I've been hit with a flu on Thursday and spent last 3 days in fever-dream hell.
Still sick and recovering(but no fever anymore at least), so:
- Pledges for October paused because no release
- Release will be delayed by the amount of days I will spend sick

So if for example I'll recover by Tuesday, I'll post new release dates that will be 5 days late from the original ones, etc.
Don't underestimate the flu season.
P.S. Believe it or not, I actually figured out how to solve a bug with NPC dialogue speech bubbles while I was laying in bed delirious, with a high fever late at night. Just need to get well enough to actually implement the fix.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

man, i was way too optimistic
Hahahaha, why wouldn't he change the reason? Every time it's a physical discomfort, this time it's still this excuse. Who would believe it?

campfap

Jul 31, 2017
When he wrote "I'm dealing with a cold..." on his mini Poll 5 days ago it was clear he would delay it again. I dont think anyone gives him the benefit of the doubt anymore at this point. Kinda sad that the genre is so niche that we have to rely on him to put out (at this point) anything. Most similar games have been abandoned so we are stuck with him what makes it so much more annoying lol.

Jhony234

Dec 25, 2018
This is giving me the same vibes when ILL was doing Dungeons and Prisoners.....we never see him again working on the game, fuck hope this is not the same fucking shit coz i loved the first game of succulence =;=

Reactions: farfan_parkour

Nameless202

Mar 2, 2021
If its still delayed for another 2 weeks remind me to apologize to Nameless and Michael cause they might have been right

wait me..??

nahh u dont have to LOL

its just u know how this game "PROGRESS" happens lol

the infinite loop of delays LOL

tho tbh his progess is amazing (considering this has been delayed for at least 1 year maybe), but still delay after delay after delay and after delay

sooo yeah 33rd nov this game wil be released

Reactions: ilovebooba

Kuromorimine

Oct 27, 2019
wait me..??

nahh u dont have to LOL

its just u know how this game "PROGRESS" happens lol

the infinite loop of delays LOL

tho tbh his progess is amazing (considering this has been delayed for at least 1 year maybe), but still delay after delay after delay and after delay

sooo yeah 33rd nov this game wil be released
While I was waiting for succulence 2 at least to be updated (yeah, not even finished), such a great game like Karryn's Prison have been realised and it was my pleasure to play it - Rem did such a great job.
And what about rnest? DON'T UNDERESTIMATE MY 36,7. Again, and again, and again.
But yeah, I still want to play this shit. And no, I won't pay a buck for it until it would be finished (never, tbh).
So, here we are again, my dudes.

youersky

Jan 29, 2021
While I was waiting for succulence 2 at least to be updated (yeah, not even finished), such a great game like Karryn's Prison have been realised and it was my pleasure to play it - Rem did such a great job.
And what about rnest? DON'T UNDERESTIMATE MY 36,7. Again, and again, and again.
But yeah, I still want to play this shit. And no, I won't pay a buck for it until it would be finished (never, tbh).
So, here we are again, my dudes.
Compared to Karryn's Prison, should we consider the possibility that he did not do anything substantial at all, and that the author did not delay publication by sticking to some unimportant details, but because there was nothing to publish? His statement of dissatisfaction with certain details and postponement of release is as ridiculous as every time he says he is not feeling well.

Jul 8, 2020
At this point do you think there's a group of people among his patrons that wager money against non-patrons on whether the game gets delayed when Rnest sets a release date and then puts their winnings into an account that pays for their part in the Patreon?

S41T4M4

Jun 25, 2018
My man Ernesto saying the same excuse speech again, if not a physical problem its a bug or a mental break down. It wont be surprising that the new post wil be a "I need a time out" post.

Lumisha20

Mar 5, 2023
Waited a few months, and yes the latest news is always delayed, I think this game will be finished in 2030 lol.

Kuromorimine

Oct 27, 2019
Here is the last post:

You can expect the Tier 3-4 Release next Wednesday or Thursday(or Friday if there are complications). So between 8th and 10th.
Release dates for Tiers 1 and 2 will be posted after Tier 3-4 release.

Poll about name for new release will be posted on Sunday or Monday.

Sorry I can't make it sooner, my release schedule for last week was pretty tight, and nothing got done because I spent all week in bed sick.

Until next post.

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
Apparently a new release is planned for next week. I wonder how much content has been cut again from this version again.
Never have I seen Releases go backwards in content.

Happy to be proven Wrong.

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes