4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

familyexpert123

Jun 19, 2017
hey guys I´ve a huge problem playing

at many certain scenes (anytime it´d lead to sex I assume) the game crashes (RGSS3 stops working), I have it with the bar upstairs guys, the third orc trial and the boyfriend of the girl visiting to learn so far.

Dodging those stuff is kinda hindering my progress.

I have tried both RTP and Non-RTP, ran as admin, tried glasses on/off

any ideas ?

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
at many certain scenes (anytime it´d lead to sex I assume) the game crashes (RGSS3 stops working), I have it with the bar upstairs guys, the third orc trial and the boyfriend of the girl visiting to learn so far.

Dodging those stuff is kinda hindering my progress.

I have tried both RTP and Non-RTP, ran as admin, tried glasses on/off
1.) Try installing . Without it you can only play RTP version.

2.) You didnt specify your problem. It could be many things. It might be a broken save or broken download.
Since game drops during (sex) scenes, it might be a memory issue. That happens on Win10 sometimes. Playing under different windows might solve problem (windows 7).

xt2021

Feb 16, 2018
Here is the new ver for you guys
PTR:
NO PTR:
And the changelog:
the changelog link is dead,can someone share another? thanks!

Reactions: Deniz31

familyexpert123

Jun 19, 2017
1.) Try installing . Without it you can only play RTP version.

2.) You didnt specify your problem. It could be many things. It might be a broken save or broken download.
Since game drops during (sex) scenes, it might be a memory issue. That happens on Win10 sometimes. Playing under different windows might solve problem (windows 7).
1) As I said, I have tried both versions, I had rpg maker rtp installed already and started with the non-rtp version, when the bug occured I uninstalled my rtp and downloaded the rtp included version

2) I tried different saves (started a new game) and got it still. I only used win7 so far, I dont really wanna upgrade my pc to win10 just to play this game, so if win7 is the issue I might just leave it. If that only occures on win10, it cant be the cause.

but thx for your answer :)

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
1) As I said, I have tried both versions, I had rpg maker rtp installed already and started with the non-rtp version, when the bug occured I uninstalled my rtp and downloaded the rtp included version

2) I tried different saves (started a new game) and got it still. I only used win7 so far, I dont really wanna upgrade my pc to win10 just to play this game, so if win7 is the issue I might just leave it. If that only occures on win10, it cant be the cause.

but thx for your answer :)
Have you tried to turn off sounds? Press F1 while playing and try to turn off playbgm and play bgs.
Cheers

ebikeboy96

Oct 14, 2018
I can't finish/get some CG in the game. These are diner dance, naked run: park reward (I've finished Park show 3), hot spring: blow job.
Can someone help me?

Dan6050

Feb 25, 2018
Slave school events(available in recollection room - center of endings section)
- Walk: Go out of the tech room fully dressed
- Class1: Enter classroom while bottomless

Can't understand where I can find these scenes, can anyone help with that please?

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes