4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

KhadrIkbal

Sep 9, 2018
Slave school events(available in recollection room - center of endings section)
- Walk: Go out of the tech room fully dressed
- Class1: Enter classroom while bottomless

Can't understand where I can find these scenes, can anyone help with that please?
First you have to get the "School Slave" ending from the teleportation room in Vendy's house, then interact with it in the Recollection Room. Both events happen by themselves.

Reactions: Dan6050

Wolf310

Sep 18, 2018
I can't finish/get some CG in the game. These are diner dance, naked run: park reward (I've finished Park show 3), hot spring: blow job.
Can someone help me?
Naked run reward: Go in the empty class room, undress, hide under the desk, leave the school (naked), sneak to the couple and talk with them.

hot spring blow job: have less than than 25 sanity and get catch by one of the guys in the hot spring

Dan6050

Feb 25, 2018
First you have to get the "School Slave" ending from the teleportation room in Vendy's house, then interact with it in the Recollection Room. Both events happen by themselves.
thanks a lot.May be you also know how to pass slave evaluation in mansion, the hint says that I need to do all slave training events but I guess I done everyithing but still I only fails...maybe I am missing somethink

ebikeboy96

Oct 14, 2018
Naked run reward: Go in the empty class room, undress, hide under the desk, leave the school (naked), sneak to the couple and talk with them.

hot spring blow job: have less than than 25 sanity and get catch by one of the guys in the hot spring
I completed the naked run, but the hot spring blowjob is still incomplete. I have less than 25 sanity but it doesn't trigger any option.

KhadrIkbal

Sep 9, 2018
thanks a lot.May be you also know how to pass slave evaluation in mansion, the hint says that I need to do all slave training events but I guess I done everyithing but still I only fails...maybe I am missing somethink
Can you explain how does the ending you get looks like? I got the "pass all the slave training events" ending by visiting every available room in the mansion, but I didn't get the other two.

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
We have now 1.1.3
Links(getting bug-fixed):

(mild spoilers)

Bugfix-Release:
Game updated to 1.1.3 to fix nasty wardrobe bug when starting new game. If you intended to start a new playthrough, re-download the game. Otherwise this fix will carry over to next release, so you don't need to worry :)

Cheers

Dan6050

Feb 25, 2018
Can you explain how does the ending you get looks like? I got the "pass all the slave training events" ending by visiting every available room in the mansion, but I didn't get the other two.
archmage takes serena and walk with her at the area where lots of teleports, there are lots of people and king with queen, something like this.

DrGrigor

Nov 12, 2018
Wow.. the amount of content in the gallery... is there any1 with full gallery unlock for recent update? I only see a full save for old update.

DrGrigor

Nov 12, 2018
What need to be done to take down the science club?

And would the recollection room show both scene & cg in the near future update? The recollection room is either a mix of both or either one.

Also wondering if there is any walkthru for all ending.

Arrakhis

Jul 5, 2017
What need to be done to take down the science club?

And would the recollection room show both scene & cg in the near future update? The recollection room is either a mix of both or either one.

Also wondering if there is any walkthru for all ending.
after you realise you re brainwashed, by going to classroom where you can change clothes, you will get flashback. come tommorow you will see a letter for you. follow what he said.

for bad ending being sold to some rich dude, you just need to put sanity low

on high sanity houy will take down the science club and get the brainwashing machine, to put where ti is, go back to your class room and put it next to tv

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes