4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

sentenz

Sep 21, 2017
I really want to get into the game but what turns me off even not knowing much of the game is the bad ends and the "ressources" to determine if you can get a scene or even have to do a scene to lower it unless you want another bad end.

How is all this impacting the game and how restrictive is it? can someone give me a rundown of the mechanics and tell me how much freedom one has to mess around?

Baemz

Sep 10, 2017
I really want to get into the game but what turns me off even not knowing much of the game is the bad ends and the "ressources" to determine if you can get a scene or even have to do a scene to lower it unless you want another bad end.

How is all this impacting the game and how restrictive is it? can someone give me a rundown of the mechanics and tell me how much freedom one has to mess around?
i played this a few hours, mostly the Town/shool part ( earlier versions) so i TRY to give you a quick summary.

you got 2 stats that you have to manage, lust and sanity, keep sanity high and lust low at the beginning (max lust leads to a bad end, 0 sanity aswell) but its pretty easy to manage, especially if you cheat for money. you can buy potions that (increase/decrease) these stats.
later in the game, you get some kind of perks, trough exhibitionsm, submissive and dominance that increase you lust cap / decrease your sanity loss.

there are about 6 bad ends ( as far as i remember) and about 100 scenes (more or less) you can get hints how to aquire em trough the recollection room. so plenty of content without game overs. at the beginning its somewaht slow paced but after you get used to it, its a fun ride. full packed with exhibitionsm, corruption, cloth changing system and overall pretty hot 2d/3d renders. if you enjoy these classic Corruption H-rpg's its a great title.

i have invested about 9-12 hours and still havent touched the fantasy world part much. youre extrmeley free in your actions since you dont have a fixed shedule. you can skip shool, you can skip from morning to evening, to night. you can roam around naked after some point, you can fuck basicly everyone after you corrupted her enough.

TL:dr: give it a shot, its great if you dont HATE rpg maker games and have a few HOURS to waste

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
The biggest fault the game has is the clothing system. You HAVE to look the gallery hint for what clothes to wear for a specific event then go do that, then you repeatedly look up a scenes requirements endlessly. It's a fun game when you can just play it and get scenes naturally during gameplay, when you dont it gets annoying fast. The scenes should be time/context dependent.

You also have to cheat money to get infinite stat changing potions to avoid those nonsensical game ends.

CZBERSERK

Feb 20, 2018
I hate to ask but is there some kind of cheat menu or detailed walkthrough with all side quests or something. i really love this game, but i don't have time to grind, but i do want to unlock everything.

Reactions: maros38

carcinogen

Mar 5, 2019
You also have to cheat money to get infinite stat changing potions to avoid those nonsensical game ends.
Well, later on you can easily handle the sanity/lust levels with the transfer skills you learn from eve.

I do have an issue myself and want to ask if I'm doing something wrong or just missing a scene or whatever because I actually wasted quite a lot of time troubleshooting it.
It's regarding the slave mansion scenario and I can't trigger the passing evaluation ending. My current way of doing it is as follows:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm pretty sure I just miss something, but I can't figure what it might be. Oracle also says that serena has 'unfinished business'. :unsure:
Any help is very much appreciated!

Eikes

Jul 23, 2017
So I can't get stan as my master. I have 10 SN and 180 LUST. Teacher says she's not in the mood. Wtf am i doing wrong?

carcinogen

Mar 5, 2019
Go to Summoning Shrine - go to second floor ??????? help me... i can't find second floor
There's a hallway on either side of the main hall of the summoning shrine. Just go towards the ruins teleporter at the west side of the building and up before you reach the guard. Hope it helps.

Singaia

Dec 15, 2018
What possibilities "succubus" levels open? Something like dominant events and battle skills? I'm trying to make the protagonist more of a tease/exhibitionist, so I probably won't get many sex scenes. Will not having succubus levels remove too much content from the game?

CZBERSERK

Feb 20, 2018
anyone know how to stop the hobo from running away? i reached lvl 2 lust and learned a paralysis attack how to use it?

DeadHessian82

Feb 1, 2018
Hobo---i think it was sanitiy below 60, lust ~100 and wearing something conservative, like the teacher suit with pants or grey skirt...is somehow wild guess but it think its the right track.

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes