4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

sukru80

May 21, 2017
Could someone help me with two things?

First is the Gem Photoshoot. No matter what I do I cannot get protagonist to continue after coffee spilled on her shirt. I've done this with a 5 Sanity with talisman on just to make sure it's low enough.

and second. The same issue of not being able to push forward the massage scene. 5 sanity and 150+ lust.

Any help would be appreciated.

Yeah exactly, i wonder if it's the end of the content...

introvtx

May 6, 2017
my domination stat stuck at 50. Tried to break off contract to reset but problem persists, any help guys?

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
The main game is finished on succulence 1, he adds some side quest and so on.
He is now working on 1.25
Main priority will be soon the sequel.

Cheers

NotKai

Feb 23, 2018
i cant unlock revealing suit, i have the 2 park events and when i speak with angie she doesnt say anithing about another suit

Bogan53

Sep 23, 2017
Hi all. I've just started playing this game and I'm stuck in the training room with Grandpa.
I've done a search but it hasn't been helpful. In the absence of an early walkthrough, is anyone able to assist me to get through Grandpa and the third one.

Thanks in advance

Edit: the Instructor says to try blocking his attacks. I don't have that option.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 42855

Will I be able to return to this fantasy city after sitting on chair in science class (this is the event after which they make Serena to go without underwear)? I know it says I won't be but I'm just wondering if it's permanent cuz kind of afraid to do it

beewuh

Dec 19, 2018
Will I be able to return to this fantasy city after sitting on chair in science class (this is the event after which they make Serena to go without underwear)? I know it says I won't be but I'm just wondering if it's permanent cuz kind of afraid to do it
Yes. Just not on that night. The starting science event takes up the rest of the day into next morning I believe and that's why you cant go to fantasy world that night.

neogoki

Dec 23, 2017
its not parmanent, I didn't try during but once you finish that Side Quest you can go to the Fatasy City again.

torroan

Nov 8, 2017
Hi all. I've just started playing this game and I'm stuck in the training room with Grandpa.
I've done a search but it hasn't been helpful. In the absence of an early walkthrough, is anyone able to assist me to get through Grandpa and the third one.

Thanks in advance

Edit: the Instructor says to try blocking his attacks. I don't have that option.
You do have the option to block, if u select fight your options are Attack, Active, Guard and Items.
You want to select Guard

For third one stand in shadow and hold S while using the arrow keys to make ur character look in a direction and attack when the guy is infront of the shadow

Hope the helps

ShizukaSanko

Nov 15, 2018
Downloaded 1.2.2.
The game is crashing at startup. No prompt or anything. Just a black window for a second and then crash.
Any one else have this problem?

hathios

May 20, 2017
Nope game works perfectly fine.

I hope he adds the sidequest to buy Fluffy from the Ogre for 10.000 Gold.

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes