• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.
4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
I've been playing this game for hours and I've done basically nothing at all in the other dimension or whatever it is yet, damn. xD
Same here, I can't seem to find that fucking elevator. Walkthrough says go straight west, then north. I can't get north.

EDIT: Found it, anyway, annoying search. What is the purpose of the game anyway? Does the realy life as a teacher play any role at all? Is it just tasks in the parallel world? How does she get involved into sex acts, as she needs to drink cum? Another game I am too dumb for.

Last edited:

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
Same here, I can't seem to find that fucking elevator. Walkthrough says go straight west, then north. I can't get north.

EDIT: Found it, anyway, annoying search. What is the purpose of the game anyway? Does the realy life as a teacher play any role at all? Is it just tasks in the parallel world? How does she get involved into sex acts, as she needs to drink cum? Another game I am too dumb for.
Yeah I struggled with the perspective of what was wall and what wasn't for a bit in that world, but I've seemingly reached the end of content for both worlds now? I'm not entirely sure. I checked the walkthrough now that I'm potentially done to see if there's more stuff I can go back and find/unlock like I FEEL like there's more but it's not at all thorough. xD Might just quit exploring stuff soon and try out the sequel.

telc0ntar

Jun 10, 2018
The real world is the main thing for me -I never once visited the other worldin the fist three hours...and yes, it's mostly tasks in the other world. Better play in the real world - try to increase lust and decrease san and explore the world - go on dates, tutor student... there's a lot more events in real.

Yeah I struggled with the perspective of what was wall and what wasn't for a bit in that world, but I've seemingly reached the end of content for both worlds now? I'm not entirely sure. I checked the walkthrough now that I'm potentially done to see if there's more stuff I can go back and find/unlock like I FEEL like there's more but it's not at all thorough. xD Might just quit exploring stuff soon and try out the sequel.
If you go the recollection room u can see everything that you have unlocked and what there is left to be unlocked, along with hints to achieve them. Really the walkthrough is more of a direct guide, I'm sure you're missing loads of other stuff.

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
Yeah I totally forgot that room existed honestly. I went to look and there was a fair few little bits I hadn't unlocked or had the right situation yet occur. Did most of them in the end though!

Reactions: telc0ntar
Jun 22, 2017
Might be a stupid question but here goes, is this game finished since the sequal has now come out?
or is he running updates on on both 1st and 2nd game in the series?

koco

May 15, 2017
Might be a stupid question but here goes, is this game finished since the sequal has now come out?
or is he running updates on on both 1st and 2nd game in the series?
im pretty sure he is going to release an update for this one while also working on the sequel but the main story for this on is complete

Reactions: telc0ntar

telc0ntar

Jun 10, 2018
The game gets is basically finished. It gets it another update, 1.25 sometime at the end of this month which adds few more sidequests ending and events. After 1.25 the focus will again on 2nd alpha, but he isn't giving up on the 1st game.

There's enough stuff that I want to add to fill in at least 2 updates. After that I'll probably be focusing on the sequel, but I don't mind rolling out smaller updates once in a while for this game even after that.
Here's the comment from the author.

Reactions: blackant

HeelsMaiden

Mar 22, 2019
I'm going to start playing this game but it seems it will get the 1.25 update soon. So will the save files be compatible? So far my experience with RPGM games is that they will be compatible. Can anyone confirm? Thanks in advance.

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
I'm going to start playing this game but it seems it will get the 1.2.5 update soon. So will the save files be compatible? So far my experience with RPGM games is that they will be compatible. Can anyone confirm? Thanks in advance.
Yes you only need to copy them to 1.25, save games work fine after every update

Reactions: torroan

torroan

Nov 8, 2017
I guess I haven't found either so tell me both.
Empty room is second floor in school, right side bottom door, where u can change your clothes you hide there for first christmas party and all nude walk/run through park plus to wander round school nude to get christmas party. the room to "have your students is the janitors room, entrance way door between stairs and toilets. need to have Stan as your master ,, blonde haired guy sits near back in your class

torroan

Nov 8, 2017
please help me, how to do the quest of Art Club ? the one that to gain their trust and prepare for festival ? thanks
for the festival u just work through the art story and the school fair story ( the cosplay club event ) i think u need all the model shots open to u, the book and shall both teasing + the revealing suit one least i think so been so long since i unlocked it

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes