4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

Pedoune

Jul 19, 2017
So... really dumb noob question, but how do I get the reward for finding the elevator? I've tried talking to a bunch of people in the temple but it seems like it hasn't triggered.

torroan

Nov 8, 2017
So... really dumb noob question, but how do I get the reward for finding the elevator? I've tried talking to a bunch of people in the temple but it seems like it hasn't triggered.
talk to the armoured lady at the start elevator in the starting area before u head down the elevator into the ruins

CraneCaran81

Aug 3, 2018
Hey, guys, how do i unlock thong and commano options for cheerleaders? I just don't know how, and it can't show hints at recollection room sice there's one option enabled

Manit0u

Feb 26, 2018
For thong you need to be wearing black suit and thong. For commando you need to be wearing revealing suit without underwear.

HeelsMaiden

Mar 22, 2019
I can't trigger G.E.M. Special Offer 3 for some reason. Is that a known issue or could my savegame be the culprit?
At first I can't either, but then for reasons I don't know the spot at the stair to the rooftop will appear. Maybe you need to censor her face? In any case, afterwards I can always do it by choosing censor and boobs at the first spot near shoe rack.

Reactions: carcinogen

carcinogen

Mar 5, 2019
At first I can't either, but then for reasons I don't know the spot at the stair to the rooftop will appear. Maybe you need to censor her face? In any case, afterwards I can always do it by choosing censor and boobs at the first spot near shoe rack.
I'll keep trying then. Thank you!

E: Quick update. So I got it now, but something was off. At first I tried your choices - censored her face, show bewbies at the lockers and went upstairs. But after the first staircase, there was nothing left. No 2nd staircase and not even library. So I abandoned it, went outside and tried again. This time - censored but showing her bum... and the 2nd staircase actually appeared this time. :unsure:

I'm confused

Last edited:

telc0ntar

Jun 10, 2018
Yeah. It's out, I played it. The recollection room is unfinished for the new events, and the ogre event also. few bugs as well. Better to wait for 1.25.1.

Here's the changelog for 1.25. Spoilered, obviously.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: hunk66

Manit0u

Feb 26, 2018
E: Quick update. So I got it now, but something was off. At first I tried your choices - censored her face, show bewbies at the lockers and went upstairs. But after the first staircase, there was nothing left. No 2nd staircase and not even library. So I abandoned it, went outside and tried again. This time - censored but showing her bum... and the 2nd staircase actually appeared this time. :unsure:
I think for that to appear you need to "drop skirt" at the library shoot before and when you do the next shoot you open up new location.

sono

Jan 14, 2018
I feel like this game keeps teasing and thats it, has Submission levels even been added yet?

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes