4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
I wouldn't mind but would prefer a girl like Serena first lol
Else I need a new table and some chair for outside usage :devilish:

DeadHessian82

Feb 1, 2018
i didnt find the updated stuff for "slave School", does it depend on clothes you choose for the slave world School day? or did i misunderstand and it is in that slave Training facility ?!? (that would mean i Need to check save files if i have one for that) i found the art convention stuff and liked it. i found the new stuff for Richards&Todd and i like it a lot. them all happy and so on, really nice. didnt really like the AV-stuff, even the "happy ending" for that wasnt really good ending, kinda sad for the Boss of pete, but it's an end. didnt grind the Gold for ogre-quest yet, but will do so and hope it's good. would really like some help bout new slave Event stuff....?

redfir

Sep 29, 2017
About school slave event, it's hidden. What you need to do is unlock a bad end, and continue to dig in there (logically if you already follow the plot you will definitely figure out what it is). In case you are too noob, recollection room is not for fun. I don't want to talk it out too much because it's not how you play the game. And about those who asking for save file, you guys have so many reason, i've lost my savefile, my savefile bug,... stop being a lazy noobass.

Last edited:

redghost14

Jul 19, 2017
Haven't played this game yet but are there still random bad ends all over the place?

Personally I probably won't play if they're still there since I believe numerous random, unforeseen bad ends is flawed game design.

It's similar to if Dark Souls deleted your save every time you died. Goes against the very nature of the game.

Reactions: inutile80

Greugreu

Nov 12, 2017
Haven't played this game yet but are there still random bad ends all over the place?

Personally I probably won't play if they're still there since I believe numerous random, unforeseen bad ends is flawed game design.

It's similar to if Dark Souls deleted your save every time you died. Goes against the very nature of the game.

There are random bad ends. But nothing to be worried with. When you encouter it, you have the sequence, game over, then the game brings you back right before the trigger so you can do/chose something else. The only two bad ends that are real ends that require you to load a save file are those with Sanity and Lust.

Last edited:

Wolf310

Sep 18, 2018
How do I get the new slave school event. The only one that I got is where you have to go to conference room wearing vibrator. And then you have to escape from the school.
Have you tryed to go to the slave school over the recollection room?
The Event should start without the conference room (she says something like she wants to stay there)

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Anyone know how to get GEM Special Offer 3 to trigger? I got the first two but when I do it again, I can't go to the roof. I also have an item called "Flashing Photo 3" in my inventory, and I don't think it should still be there. Is there some way I can debug this situation without having to start over?
Did you ever figure this out or does anybody else have any clues? I don't have the plashing photo in my inventory.

Every time I do flashing 2 i go to GEM and get payment then the next day the photographer is outside school and I can agree to take phtos but only the same locations as special offer 2, so i'm in a loop....

KhadrIkbal

Sep 9, 2018
Did you ever figure this out or does anybody else have any clues? I don't have the plashing photo in my inventory.

Every time I do flashing 2 i go to GEM and get payment then the next day the photographer is outside school and I can agree to take phtos but only the same locations as special offer 2, so i'm in a loop....
It's weird, I didn't find the flashing photo mentioned in the recollection room, but I did get the GEM Special Offer 3. What I noticed is that you can only get GEM Special Offer 3 when you choose not to censor Serena's face in the photos (The first decision you take when starting the event) and choosing to remove her skirt in the library. If not, you enter in a infinite loop of getting GEM Special Offer 2 (I actually spent an hour to figure it out). I went to GEM, got paid $1250 instead of $1000. Next morning, GEM Special Offer 3 occurs.

abao

Mar 20, 2018
Submission contract, after I accepted it and used the slave collar, it said to visit eve at night as task 1. Doing so, I did the candle event where she sat on me. Then the next day, the slave collar still said to visit eve at night as task 1 and nothing else.

I got the submission stat up with items and learned all the skills first.

Is this a bug, or am I just missing something?

KhadrIkbal

Sep 9, 2018
Submission contract, after I accepted it and used the slave collar, it said to visit eve at night as task 1. Doing so, I did the candle event where she sat on me. Then the next day, the slave collar still said to visit eve at night as task 1 and nothing else.

That's the only event you can get by submitting to Eve.

Reactions: abao and telc0ntar

Wolf310

Sep 18, 2018

You have to do it every day, but after you get the black suit you can also submit to Stan (Black suit, in class self study, mastrubate, get a letter, next day talk to stan) or the neigbor (tutoring, talk with dad)

Reactions: abao

cleeffy

Apr 6, 2019
need help in installing the new patch for this game. after downloading it then if i try to install it it stops responding at game.rgss3a then asking me to close program. i tried it with both RTP and non-RTp but the result is the same.

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes