4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

abao

Mar 20, 2018
need help in installing the new patch for this game. after downloading it then if i try to install it it stops responding at game.rgss3a then asking me to close program. i tried it with both RTP and non-RTp but the result is the same.
Right click->decompress it with winrar or similar things instead of double clicking it.
inb4 yes, I know it is an .exe file

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Where do I find the picture for the video game club?
Go to the staff room. If people are in it, just leave and immediately return, and they will be gone. The sparkle is the copier, which Serena can use to photocopy her tits or her ass. There are four possible copies: with underwear and without each for tits and ass.

robertd11

Jul 17, 2018
Empty room is second floor in school, right side bottom door, where u can change your clothes you hide there for first christmas party and all nude walk/run through park plus to wander round school nude to get christmas party. the room to "have your students is the janitors room, entrance way door between stairs and toilets. need to have Stan as your master ,, blonde haired guy sits near back in your class
How to start Stan's quest and have Stan as master

NSFWBabe

Jul 11, 2018
1564908403892.png
From the third picture in the OP, does this mean there are scenes in the game where the student gets to fuck the protagonist or vice versa??

Or are there scenes where the teacher does it with a student??

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
What is the Slave School event?
It's an event that occurs after you escape from the Slave mansion. Go downstairs in Vendy's house (down the ladder on the right) and use the portal. You will be taken to the "slave school dimension" (an alternate-reality kind of place) Fail to escape and achieve the bad end. Then, in the recollection room, go to the north where the bad ending recollections are and activate the one that says something like "Vendy's house" (near the middle) and you will be back in the slave school dimension. There are some events there.

Rams14

Apr 22, 2019
About school slave event, it's hidden. What you need to do is unlock a bad end, and continue to dig in there (logically if you already follow the plot you will definitely figure out what it is). In case you are too noob, recollection room is not for fun. I don't want to talk it out too much because it's not how you play the game. And about those who asking for save file, you guys have so many reason, i've lost my savefile, my savefile bug,... stop being a lazy noobass.
wkwkwkwk because all of them is anonymous fapper and its all about to answer they curious

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes