4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
yes, but because I don't know English, even trying to translate, I still couldn't do the first part
That's a bit tricky.
First you need 10 points with Todd the one you are teaching. I only got this by using the debug menu.
Second you need to fulfil all quests and requests with your master Richards (thats 10 points as well if I remember right).
Only then you can enter the dark room after you talked to him.
You need to be in your "normal" dress not the new costume.
Gather them both is an option you get then in the dark room,
btw the dark room is the upper room where Richards is sleeping. Usually you get an, I can't get there.
Now I see that an option is missing to see the progress of Todd and Richards. Well I will suggest it on Patreon.

Cheers

hanzdampf666

Jul 6, 2017
does anybody know where the data for the recollection room is saved? tried to edit the savegame with saveeditonline but with no success.

DDoku

Jun 20, 2018
Anyone knows how to get Stan's naked walk event? Hints don't seem to help much.

Edit: Found out, go into the empty room get naked and hide under one of the chairs

Last edited:

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
does anybody know where the data for the recollection room is saved? tried to edit the savegame with saveeditonline but with no success.
The recollection room is a mixture of variable settings, switch settings and self switch settings.
I started on an earlier version some studies how to activate them and was semi successful.
I skipped further attempts, because the devs add so much every time and I am to lazy to keep track of those haha.
Would be nice if he implements some "open all" for the recollection room, maybe with some specail pass you have to find after the true endgame.
Cheers

hanzdampf666

Jul 6, 2017
The recollection room is a mixture of variable settings, switch settings and self switch settings.
I started on an earlier version some studies how to activate them and was semi successful.
I skipped further attempts, because the devs add so much every time and I am to lazy to keep track of those haha.
Would be nice if he implements some "open all" for the recollection room, maybe with some specail pass you have to find after the true endgame.
Cheers
thanks, that saves me a lot of time.

OldManSoup

Mar 26, 2019
So anyone know how we are supposed to use Force Drain? I can't seem to find a target that I can hit with that.

Unknown_Error

Mar 19, 2019
what do i do to get science club 8 ? i already got the letter and i talked to few characters but serena still says it is not good idea to go in btw i have 80 sn

woodandiron

May 10, 2019
what do i do to get science club 8 ? i already got the letter and i talked to few characters but serena still says it is not good idea to go in btw i have 80 sn
The lover letter said to meet the guy behind the storehouse, left from the entrance, afterschool; did you talk to the guy there? If you did, did you get the scene of Serene in her teacher suit?

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes