• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.
4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

seikasto

Jul 21, 2019
Empty room is second floor in school, right side bottom door, where u can change your clothes you hide there for first christmas party and all nude walk/run through park plus to wander round school nude to get christmas party. the room to "have your students is the janitors room, entrance way door between stairs and toilets. need to have Stan as your master ,, blonde haired guy sits near back in your class
Thank you very much.

Reactions: torroan

Khanh Nguyen

Feb 26, 2018
for the festival u just work through the art story and the school fair story ( the cosplay club event ) i think u need all the model shots open to u, the book and shall both teasing + the revealing suit one least i think so been so long since i unlocked it
i can't find the book :( and i did do the model 1st time but i can't do the remodel :( dont know how, they said i need to do the quest with sn < 50 and i did the same but cant :(

jack_px

Oct 21, 2016
Empty room is second floor in school, right side bottom door, where u can change your clothes you hide there for first christmas party and all nude walk/run through park plus to wander round school nude to get christmas party. the room to "have your students is the janitors room, entrance way door between stairs and toilets. need to have Stan as your master ,, blonde haired guy sits near back in your class
how do you get Stan as master?

torroan

Nov 8, 2017
i can't find the book :( and i did do the model 1st time but i can't do the remodel :( dont know how, they said i need to do the quest with sn < 50 and i did the same but cant :(
no the book is what they give u when modeling for them nude you can chose after while between shawl and book try with sanity round 25 and crit lust might help you model for pic or statue (girl at table )

seikasto

Jul 21, 2019
I did Glory Hole 1 and 2 but they didn't show up in the Recollection Room. Anyone else having that problem?

telc0ntar

Jun 10, 2018
Game is basically complete, extra scenes and routes are added regularly, and bug fixes as well. 1.25 releases end of this month.

Reactions: rKnight

redfir

Sep 29, 2017
ok ty for reply
actually i want to know how to complete stans mission before lunch 1
that naked walk at night
undress your clothes in the empty class, hide and wait to the night, go to your class you will see stan and his friend. after that he will chase after you and force you to do the next scene

jediwithbat

Oct 10, 2017
Can't unlock Bruce accident 1. I pick the white top, then lose, then I win, then they go upstairs and no matter what choices I pick, the scene doesn't unlock in the recollection room.

redfir

Sep 29, 2017
Can't unlock Bruce accident 1. I pick the white top, then lose, then I win, then they go upstairs and no matter what choices I pick, the scene doesn't unlock in the recollection room.
that's how it work, do it again in the next day and you can unlock the scene

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes