4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

EnglishPeanut

Jul 30, 2017
there are many different outfits that can be buy in the second level of the mall and some other the cosplay club can create. the black teacher suit have a short skirt and a large opened part on the cleavage.
I can't find the black teacher suit. Brought the 3 sexy clothes (garter, and red and black see through underwear) in the store and all the normal clothes.

EnglishPeanut

Jul 30, 2017
I can't find the black teacher suit. Brought the 3 sexy clothes (garter, and red and black see through underwear) in the store and all the normal clothes.
The black teacher dress can be bought after you have bought all other clothes in the market. Just speek with ... the other girl ... in the teacher room in school after everything has been bought.

Edit: The girls name is Angie.
Just saw this. Thanks for the advice anyway

Reactions: hecknuts

nono_boulot

Jun 2, 2017
for what i remember there is a "special" purchase possible if you go there with another femeale teacher (you find her in the teacher room)

gurth

Jun 27, 2017
I havent taken scan with underwear. I also completed gaming club quests and now it doesnt let me take scan boob or ass even with underwear. says "I've already done that"

I also couldnt make big tutoring event. no matter ı've tried she refuses to stay dinner with them

nono_boulot

Jun 2, 2017
I havent taken scan with underwear. I also completed gaming club quests and now it doesnt let me take scan boob or ass even with underwear. says "I've already done that"

I also couldnt make big tutoring event. no matter ı've tried she refuses to stay dinner with them
did you gave them to the computer club ? you can't do new one if you still have scan in your inventory

gurth

Jun 27, 2017
did you gave them to the computer club ? you can't do new one if you still have scan in your inventory
i already finished that questline and i have bare pussy and boob scans in my inventory.
is there any chance to change game file inputs directly like changing them "10/10 giving scan to boys" to "8/10".
or shomehow startover gaming club quest?
or removing scans in my inventory?

nono_boulot

Jun 2, 2017
i already finished that questline and i have bare pussy and boob scans in my inventory.
is there any chance to change game file inputs directly like changing them "10/10 giving scan to boys" to "8/10".
or shomehow startover gaming club quest?
or removing scans in my inventory?
i could always gave them scan for what i remember, but if nothing else work, you can edit your save with RpgMakerSaveEdit.exe

inventory.png

Reactions: gurth

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
Public Version 0.75.3 was released/updated on June 2.

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
thanks buddy but i cant see anything in "items" section, just blank.
i can change things in "party" though
You need to load the save in the game directory... or create a folder named "data" and copy there the file "Items.rvdata2" from the game

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
I love you dude :)
You're welcome:)
Remember that the same applies to all rpg games. For games that place the saves in a subfolder you need to move/copy them in the main game directory... the save editor always expects that there is a data subfolder for finding the info about items, weapons, etc.

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes