4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
what's the difference between RTP and No RTP ? or what is RTP ?
Yes same thing i think too whats difference between RTP and No RTP
RTP is the game with the runtime package included to run it. No RTP is the game without it and requires the VX Ace RTP to be installed to run the game.

If you have it installed, then you can use the No RTP link for a smaller download.

Reactions: bas

Croak

Jul 21, 2017
4 hours in and I can't even find out how to get to "level 2" with the succubus..
I did past the orc route and found the crystal.. Still cant do shit. cant even get her to buy sexy clothes. idk irritating

TheRedLight

May 31, 2017
4 hours in and I can't even find out how to get to "level 2" with the succubus..
I did past the orc route and found the crystal.. Still cant do shit. cant even get her to buy sexy clothes. idk irritating
Go in the STATUS section in the Menu and you can see how much Exp you need to level up. To get Exp you have to fuck random guys in the Cafe-thing at night or orcs after the trial

Bonobosaurus

Jul 1, 2017
Hi guys. I was told to replace the Gym teacher but there is nothing in the yard. I think I tried to go everywhere in the school but maybe I missed something. Can somebody please help me ?

TheRedLight

May 31, 2017
Hi guys. I was told to replace the Gym teacher but there is nothing in the yard. I think I tried to go everywhere in the school but maybe I missed something. Can somebody please help me ?
In the main floor (where the bathrooms are) you go right. That's where the gym is.

Excelent

Nov 18, 2017
Ok please help me out with this one. I got stuck because i can't find the "Preparation Area" for that book delivery request or what was it about.

TheRedLight

May 31, 2017
Ok please help me out with this one. I got stuck because i can't find the "Preparation Area" for that book delivery request or what was it about.
It's in the area where you enter the training zone/the elevator (the flooded place) but instead of going left or right you go down.

Reactions: Excelent

gurth

Jun 27, 2017
i've reached to 100 anal sex trough lossing battles but there was no title in 10/50/100

scannatore

Jul 11, 2017
Lust frenzy is THE level 5 active skill. You unlock levels doing sex. Best place the diner at night with low sanity.
You'll see a light up left. Walk on it and pray. There are 4 npc with different tastes. Sadly no anal.

EnglishPeanut

Jul 30, 2017
Looked through and can't see the answer. Is there a way to get a sexy teacher suit? Or maybe a short skirt? I'm sure i'm missing something but for the life of me can't find anything.

nono_boulot

Jun 2, 2017
Looked through and can't see the answer. Is there a way to get a sexy teacher suit? Or maybe a short skirt? I'm sure i'm missing something but for the life of me can't find anything.
there are many different outfits that can be buy in the second level of the mall and some other the cosplay club can create. the black teacher suit have a short skirt and a large opened part on the cleavage.

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes