blyatmccyka

Jan 18, 2018
Here just wanted to say. The ending is canon or not, was not the problem. The problem is there are magic in said world, so it is bending any logic. like i mean, all logic. kinda like time travel which had several type, and it make me want to step outside and catch toyota corola virus. It's just too litle information in said world.

ReaperDay

May 18, 2017
I need help!!!!!, how i make to have sex with Joan(large black hair neighbor), after she said she saw me having sex the next thing it says is like she's mad or something so i keep having sex with Lilim then talk with her but nothing changes!!!

brymont92

Jun 12, 2017
Does anyone knows if there is going to be more sex animations with the secondary girls? Something like the append of Summer memories

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
I just want to show off what it looks like with proper help text

View attachment 929886

Working on fixing up all the locations with help text.
Been making good progress.

Also, if you found where it says "Looks like it is broken" that appears to be something Kagura did. Rather than putting in their own videos or linking to the videos that were already there, they disabled them.

I'll be putting in a few short clips.

I also have a fix for the states (Loves lewd things, loves being serviced, abnormal) to actually modify the text shown, as the original author intended.

I'm cleaning up a lot of the translations, still need to reword the affair text, that reads like a horny teenager on a bender of Vodka and Red Bull.

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
Key point here is the intentionally vague "someone" at the door. Also you forgot the witch is real. Remember the witch is targeting vulnerable men who live alone. It's far more reasonable to assume that the someone at the door is the witch looking to set them up. All the victims took the drug, the witch distributed the drug, all the victims met "someone" at the door. Just because we only deal with the witch at her stall doesn't mean she didn't personally visit them. If we assume that the witch is visiting them in person and that is the someone people see, then it's also reasonable to assume that Leanna IS the witch either in disguise or warped by their perception. And other instances where the characters mention the MC "with another person" like miss peeping tom can't be relied upon because those are all witnessed through the MC's drugged state. That said, I realized one plothole while I was thinking about all this that I can't explain in all of that could destroy my theory here. Something you haven't mentioned yet. Buuuuuut I'm not telling, I want to see if you figure it out yourself.

Somewhere along the line of writing this I lost my enthusiasm for talking about this game. Though the discussion was interesting this is the end for me so sorry if I don't continue after this fellow theorist. it's probably the depression kicking in because it's 2am and I haven't slept well in months.
So I haven't seen any response to that... What I find "weird" with your explanation is that you dismiss all mentions of MC being with another person, yet MC did receive the money for selling the films. He only died late August so he got the money from somewhere. The teacher & student are cameos from another of their game and you can film them then sell it. The only one you can't film despite actually having a camera is Lilim.

Still, I actually agree with you that the witch sometimes came in personally. If you recall when the police visited, you can attempt to report Lilim... who stands up with glimmering eyes and--game over. That was likely the witch cementing the hallucination in MC's mind and it would also explain how Satou saw MC have sex.

Then again, while that makes some sort of sense, how could animals give money? And how could he hear their thoughts? The one explanation I can see that keeps my theory afloat is kind of an easy cop-out (he hallucinated, viewing actual people as animals instead) but while somewhat unsatisfying, it'd make complete sense.

Reinu

Dec 16, 2018
Really enjoyed this game back when it first released. I am SO glad to see this game released with an official translation now. I'm a bit surprised that DL doesn't have the translated version yet, either for the original or as a separate game.

Glasglow

Aug 14, 2018
Awesome release, arguably better than Summer Memories as you get to run around as an actual adult and engate in job hunting and other activities.

Both games were great but I like this one more.

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
New update out on Kaguragames 1.04, I don't know what it does.
Patch notes:
v1.04
-Fixed the descriptions of film 2 and 3 to show the correct value
-Fixed the windows of various stores and NPCs
-Renamed Music Performance to Performance
-Fixed a mistranslated option in chapter 5
-Fixed a few typos in dialogues and minigames

v1.03
-Moved some windows back to their original place
-Added missing help messages to some NPCs
-Fixed the affection messages for some items
-Fixed a typo in a message in front of apartment 102
-Fixed the size of a notification message

v1.02
-Fixed many overflowed choices
-Fixed some messages that were cut off
-Fixed the hints that are displayed in the Recollection Room
-Fixed the description of an armor
-Fixed tutorial messages for the video recording minigame
-Fixed parts of text in the handspinner menu
-Fixed an issue with a Yes/No choice resulting in the wrong response

v1.01
-Fixed numerous instances of text overflow
-Fixed some typos
-Renamed gauges to be consistent with other text in the game
-Moved tutorial text to no longer be covered by the gauges

I'll be doing a diff and seeing what I need to bring into my set of changes. Looks like it is only data file changes, no assets.

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Since I was in the middle of my dev cycle, I've brought in the 1.04 changes and my next version will be 1.04.01 (unless Kagura releases 1.05 before I get there)

In broad strokes I've got the following working:
  • Added help text
  • Fix for the 3rd quota event image
  • Videos on the Demon Phone (turns out not only could I fix the "broken files" but I found some extra videos in her browser history)
    • Don't go searching the assets, I pulled stuff from
  • Grammar spelling fixes
  • Punctuation and coloring fixes
  • Changing text based on if Lilim is more perverted, submissive or just a sexual deviant
  • Changed bravery to courage (consistent text throughout the game)
  • Always dash is on
  • Better calendar text
  • 200 Save slots
Still outstanding:
  • Affair text updates
  • Play test updates
  • Fixes for save screen
  • Fixes for skill equip screen
  • Fixes for the sex screen
  • Move auto save to a different slot
  • Text being cut off in some cases
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Targeting next week or the week after depending on debugging.

Edit:
More screenshots

Last edited:

Fed

May 14, 2017
vdf file is no longer needed. Maou showed me a way to get past the vdf problem at least for this game. I attached the unpacked patch file in the OP :)
Could you do your magic to bypass the vdf problem with the new 1.04 update or share your method so we could do it ourselves?

3.90 star(s) 29 Votes