Evillobster

Nov 1, 2020
Another Glitch to Report in v0.4. Paladin form normal standing attack is replaced with the first few frames of the air attack. This only happens when attack is set to x, and suddenly happened after acquiring the thief and closing the game. Attack worked fine on x for paladin before that point.

Jul 28, 2018
If you return to the path you took to get to the large rolling cannonball sequence on the Sunken Ship by going down through the floor near the large cannon, you can't get back out. (You can't climb out of the start section and the third small cannon's wall has reappeared.)

This stops you from coming back to finish the map after the third cannon if you go up instead of down first.

Meageara

Oct 6, 2019
If you return to the path you took to get to the large rolling cannonball sequence on the Sunken Ship by going down through the floor near the large cannon, you can't get back out. (You can't climb out of the start section and the third small cannon's wall has reappeared.)

This stops you from coming back to finish the map after the third cannon if you go up instead of down first.
It also reappear if you die during the dungeon making it impossible to continue the game wihtout restarting from last save

deity

Nov 3, 2017
I got to praise the creator of the game. The gameplay is fun, the writing is funny, but so far i has been quite easy, (just reached the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and enjoy the early game misunderstanding.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
I'm lost in the caves. There doesn't seem to be any "princess" anywhere - I just finished the paladin boss fight and I've been using the form to smash rocks but to no avail.

darkpyre

Apr 22, 2019
I'm lost in the caves. There doesn't seem to be any "princess" anywhere - I just finished the paladin boss fight and I've been using the form to smash rocks but to no avail.
You have to explore the caves more there are a few mini dungeons in it. You can't find her until you get the thief form inside the caves

Reactions: Karnewarrior

HypnoChanger

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2018
I'm working on uploading another fix for the thief now; I finally figured out the cause. Apparently changing screen in the first tenth of a second after a wall jump causes it. My previous attempts to fix it I couldn't test because I didn't know the cause but now that I do know the cause I was able to repeatedly try it until a fix stuck. So, *finally* it should now be fixed.

I will look into the issue with the boxes in the ship respawning when they shouldn't.

minis91

Nov 2, 2017
I have a problem where Necron boss after dialogue does not appear. It was working before but i was too weak to beat it. So I did some other thing. Now when i come back all I get is stuck in empty room with boss HP gauge at the top.

Anyone aware of this happening ?

Reactions: theonesnappy

Tmiter

Apr 19, 2019
There seems to be a problem with controls - even if I rebind them, A is still mapped to the move to the left, and X is still doing the jump.
Also, for some reason all the sound has disappeared in my save, but if I start a new one, then everything is okay...

Delta_Raven

May 5, 2022
Where are you playing the game? I fixed the issue already but its possible I forgot to push the fix to one place by accident.
i'm having the same problem. I even started a new save and the climbing problem started in the mansion, after i opened the second of the three doors.
help T.T

Mar 17, 2021
Are you supposed to be able to transform under the water? It seems the only way to traverse in water is to be in pally form.
OK, I'm stupid; I didn't know you picked up another transformation after the slime. Able to traverse water, now. But, glitch under the water here. I end up jumping out of the water and get caught.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote