• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Speedy1717

Sep 9, 2017
There is a grounded variable, but it is updated independently from the jumping and attacking behaviors; it checks if the bottom of the character is touching a ground tile every frame. It does give slight leniency for an extremely brief "coyote time" but it shouldn't be affected by the pattern of hitting jump and attack repeatedly. I will keep tinkering with it though to figure out the cause.
I found out the cause of the Glitch, its due to how the animations Run, you aren't supposed to be allowed to double jump while attacking, I believe you have a variable in place for this, if I had to take a guess, the variables are set up so that at the start of the Double jump (And at the start of a regular jump) a Counter is changed, but if timed correctly, by attacking the First frames of your jump animations are skipped allowing the variable to stay unchanged allowing for another jump to happen and these can be chained together.

jolg

Jul 7, 2020
The game isn't starting no mater if it's trough admin or applocale, why??
Edit: THE file location was the problem

Dec 31, 2017
Is there a way to save before a boss, or do I really have to go through an entire mansion starting at two hearts and then have to defeat a boss only allowed 4 mistakes?

This isn't fun.

Jul 28, 2018
Is there a way to save before a boss, or do I really have to go through an entire mansion starting at two hearts and then have to defeat a boss only allowed 4 mistakes?
You can buy healing drinks at the Bar and can return there whenever you want for more. I had 4 hearts by the time I fought the boss; I know it respawns you with 2, but you can always fight whatever's nearby or go back and break blocks until you're filled up.

Last edited:

Mike17723

Jan 9, 2019
When entering the ghostly mansion, how are you supposed to use the lever when you are too tall?

Mike17723

Jan 9, 2019
Attack can trigger it, but when very long range, the thief's knife throw can reach it.
Yeah, it worked from the first guy who replied. This should have been explained in a tutorial but it is not, smells like bad design.

Also, when you reach the top of the mansion, in succubus form you can jump through the green plant walls, but in knife throwing form, you can grab onto these walls from both sides, even as a fan of platformers I gotta say this is not mentioned anywhere, at least the green walls should be solid and the main character should not be able to jump through them, jesus christ.

Reactions: candy76041820

ninjahedgehog

Oct 23, 2018
count me in on the thief no longer being able to double jump. not even restarting fixes it. Now starting to wonder if it's an actual bug.

HypnoChanger

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2018
I have a new version up. I notice a lot of reports about the thief forgetting how to wall climb; I think I got that one fixed at least. The infinite jump by attacking and jumping at once thing I still have not figured out, and I can't even reproduce it myself... My timing isn't good enough it seems like.

Anyways the new update adds a new area to explore and a new hero to meet...

CG1_Fawn_Tarya_Coraline_Small.png

Here's what's new in this version:

- Tweaks made to camera for better water control.
- Monkey Ninja enemy added.
- Mermaid enemy added.
- Clam Girl enemy added.
- Puffer Fish enemy added.
- Pirate Swordsman enemy added.
- Pirate Gunner enemy added.
- First Mate enemy added.
- Steel Puffer fish enemy added.
- 6 Lake areas added.
- 1 Forest area added.
- Coraline boss fight added.
- Fawn's Dash modified to be faster.
- Thief form can now throw daggers from walls.
- Enemy defeat CGs added for:
Pirate Swordsman
Monkey Ninja
Puffer Fish
Mermaid
Clam Girl
Pirate Gunner
First Mate
- Sunken Ship dungeon added.
- Leviathan Boss added.
- 3 sex scenes added for Coraline.
- 1 sex scene added for Waitress.