HypnoChanger

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2018
Hey everyone. Just found this thread. xD

So, this game has been coming along fairly well since I released the first demo. I'm hoping to release the next demo within the next couple of months. The voice actress I am working with has been having technical issues so I haven't been able to get much new voice work but the new version has a lot of stuff added to it outside of that.

The live version currently has a lot of new content, several sex scenes, three times as much world to explore, collectables, the hero's guild, a new boss fight, a new transformation, and more enemies. The pandemic and a particularly rough hurricane season last year slowed things down a lot but I'm hopeful that the next version will be worth the wait when I release it.

As for the virus concern, it seems like a couple anti-viruses have started flagging any game from the engine I use as viruses falsely. I'm not sure how to solve that. I tried submitting my games to be verified as not viruses a while back at one anti-virus software site but since my work is adult in nature they probably discarded it on a glance.

• Love
Reactions: Vodka10K

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Hey everyone. Just found this thread. xD

So, this game has been coming along fairly well since I released the first demo. I'm hoping to release the next demo within the next couple of months. The voice actress I am working with has been having technical issues so I haven't been able to get much new voice work but the new version has a lot of stuff added to it outside of that.

The live version currently has a lot of new content, several sex scenes, three times as much world to explore, collectables, the hero's guild, a new boss fight, a new transformation, and more enemies. The pandemic and a particularly rough hurricane season last year slowed things down a lot but I'm hopeful that the next version will be worth the wait when I release it.

As for the virus concern, it seems like a couple anti-viruses have started flagging any game from the engine I use as viruses falsely. I'm not sure how to solve that. I tried submitting my games to be verified as not viruses a while back at one anti-virus software site but since my work is adult in nature they probably discarded it on a glance.
Welcome to the forum. You should drop in on the threads for your other games. I'm pretty sure Adventure High and Spiral Clicker have threads here.

Last edited:

HypnoChanger

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2018
Yeah, I've been around on and off; sometimes I get so focused on coding work that I forget to check forums. I have posted in the spiral clicker thread a few times. I can't seem to find the adventure high thread though.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
On the main page type 'adventure high' in the search bar and make sure to check the title only box. It should find the thread for you.

HypnoChanger

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2018
That did work, thanks. It is strange that it returns fewer results searching broadly. When searching without checking hte box it only turned up two results. xD

Jun 8, 2021
Hello everyone!

Thank you all for your interactions with the games of the Changer brand!

Changer decided, to get some help from the outside, because he did accept, that the community interaction from him was a bit lacking, and did stir up quite some misunderstandings.

So, here am I.

I would like to start with constructive feedback from ya lot for us!

->What do you think, is the most important thing the game / game brand lacks?

->What is your overall problem/concern with the game/changer?

->What bugs did you find and need fast actions?

->And as for the last, what overall question do you have for Changer? (everything goes)

The idea/intention behind this is, that we (Changer and I) can address all the problems and try to help ya, as best as we can. In the end, we want that you enjoy the games and maybe be a supporter in the future.

Thank you very much for all the work you did until now, F95 community!

CM

Jun 8, 2021
Hello everyone!

I shall bring you some news!

Succuquest got a little trailer to accompany the release of the new version,
which will arrive tomorrow on patreon (and in a week public)!

Without further ado, have a look!

And here are the Patchnotes for the new release ->

ch22.png

Quite big, i am right?

Thank you all for ya support!

CM

Last edited:

HypnoChanger

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2018
I just finished posting the new version on my patreon and subscribestar. Looking forward to getting any feedback, as it's been a while since the last release. The free public release is coming up on the 30th.

Jun 8, 2021
Good Morning everyone.

I hereby announce, that the release of the new Succuquest Version 0.02 is now playable for everyone!

712754_Succuquest_cover neu 02.png

You can find and play it on the usual places around the Internet.

We would love to hear your Feedback!

CM

PS: You can now support Changer in a more direct way through

• Love

HypnoChanger

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2018
The second tarya scene is an alternate route; if during the Grant fight you lose on purpose without attacking it leads to a different story route which leads to a different CG and scene with Tarya when you rescue her.

Reactions: John Travoltron

Vodka10K

Jun 26, 2021
The heroine is so adorable. I hope this game will grow up and have more content in the future.

HypnoChanger

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2018
Thanks. I am currently waiting on getting the materials to start building the next area. The pace the game develops at will largely be based on getting art assets, as the sprite work is what takes the longest.

randombbl

Aug 30, 2017
My thoughts after finishing the new update.

Still love the art style. I appreciated that some cutscenes have different dialog depending on your form. It took me longer than I'd like to figure out the 3 scenes with the waitress was 1 per form. Immediately tried to trigger the princess scene with all 3 forms and was disappointed to find only the base form had them. Still, I like the variety.

The plant girl feels pointless. Like she's just there to take up otherwise empty space. All 3 forms can stand outside her range and smack her to death and the base form can easily double jump over. Would love to see her get a long range attack, either a melee wrap with vines or maybe vines coming up from the ground.

The basic slimes are also really easy, with their long windup time. Which is fine for the starter zone but I hope in the future we get some tougher versions that are faster.

Overall enjoyed it, patiently waiting for the next update.

PlasmaWisp

Jan 25, 2018
I happened to see this got updated fairly recently, can someone update the thread or should I go request it formally (I only ask because I see the creator is here and he probably has the ability to do so (y)). I'll see if I can give the update a go sometime soon.

HypnoChanger

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2018
Unfortunately I do not have the ability to update the thread myself, as I didn't create the thread.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote