voerman

Apr 8, 2020
Talking with your mother at home should also trigger a cooking class. I think it is three discussions in total: clothes - make up - cooking.

Reactions: ustar

charzard150

Aug 14, 2017
if you didn't find out it yet, then:
go to library and learn cooking skill just ONCE :) then you can cook :) (it was easier for me to do the mod this way... but maybe I will add another way to increase just this point of cooking from zero to one - if it happen to be too difficult for more users)
yeah i figured it out by accident tbh but its a lil silly that you have to do it that way tbh

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
yeah i figured it out by accident tbh but its a lil silly that you have to do it that way tbh
yep, a bit silly, just wanted to write code faster, but I will look for possible change at next occasion when I touch this game.

JAFO70

May 11, 2020
I've checked the notebook but still can't give Hiro the schematics
I think you also have to go to the Diner twice with Hiro and the "Play Old Games And Bet" have to be Greyed out, then check the NoteBook if it still does not show.

To Cheat, Use [F12], SugarCube.State.active.variables.talkb_hiro = False after visiting to visit him again

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
I'm having the same problem and when I call hiro and he says what do you want and I say nothing.
Okay, so you need to lose a few times until you can no longer make bets. Then do the cinema until you meet the mother and she gives Jeff a blowjob. Also finish the Diner until nothing happens anymore.

And finally just keep trying and the event should eventually trigger.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Nice game, but some things (typical to these life sim games) bother me.

1) Each day (when you sleep) you lose -0.5 fitness (regardless if you exercise or not) and -1 beauty/Attractiveness.
This in my opinion is a terible system. Better to have a tracker that follows how often in the week you exercise and only lose fitness when it is less then say 4 times a week. In reality, one does not need to exercise nearly that often, just to stay healthy, and add the rediculously high loss in attractiveness each day, basicly your forced to do a run 2 times a day just to remain even.

Solution: Either get rid of these daily losses, or make more actions raise these stats. Like a daily bath boosts attractiveness by +1 each day, and wearing some clothing gives a set boost of anywhere between +1 to +10 to some stats. Give more options to balance stats or avoid drops in stats.

2) Raising rent just for the hell of it.
Raising rent each week is a shoddy tactic to force people to move on with the content, but as said in a post above, you get to a point where rent becomes imposible to pay due to jobs just not paying out enought. There is a max amount you can earn in a week without buying stuff, but you also need to pay for food, clothes, cosmetics. Its all to much money sink, and to little earning.

Solution: Go for more balance, only raise rent with major storyline events, and let people earn promotions or pay raises to accomedate the raise. Real life also doesnt raise you rent each week with $50, it might raise that much at most each year (or half-year)

3) Clothing does nothing.
Currently, clothes are just cosmetic, they give no stats, only enhance sence by being referanced. But some should perhaps incease some stats, like the waitress dress should increase attractiveness while it is worn (the bonus would be gone once you take it off).

These are my thoughts on some points. Still a good game, and looking forward to more.
My problem with this Game is How Quick it is to Lose Mood pts. (4 hrs. of work; MC loses -32 Mood pts)
and How slow it is to "regain" Mood pts. (When MC's Mood pts are too low (>= 8) She cannot work, or study. and I am going to assume cannot workout at Gym either)
- Most things to regain Mood are too lacking (+2 mood); except for sleep (+20) & Watch TV (+5/-2 non active penalty)

I Had No Idea That Linda and Jeff were being Pricks and raising the Rent every week. :eek::eek:
(Honestly, I NEVER got That far before; I Had quit playing B4 this point)
But It Makes sense, as the game is DESIGNED for the MC to Fail, and Fall victim to Jeff's Perverted schemes.
* I Know that THIS Is Just One Path,...
Forced Bimbo Path
* Don't (Cannot) pay Rent and reduce Linda Relationship pts to -10.
* MC now HAS (Forced) to help Jeff with one of his 'perverted' inventions; INSTEAD of paying Rent every Friday.
(MC Will get a bunch of New 'sexual/perverted' traits and some physical changes (Enhancements))

So Far, I work as a waitress. I bought clothes and some need effects;
I missed 'paying' rent the 1st week (+$98), and MC Got punished(Spanking) for it.
- Coming up on end of 2nd week (Wed) and I have little More than $300.
(IF I can control spending, I won't have to fight for $$ so much)

This Guide REALLY Needs a Guide too. (Maybe added to Phone).
There are THINGS This Game will not let MC do; kinda discouraging
* will Not let MC go to Club until She is Slutty or Sexy enough to get it in.(??)
(does Not tell You How to/ what Stats/requirements are needed)
* ATM; most of my Attributes are mid 30's.
* Model Agency - Representative just say "get into shape" (join Gym)
(again, does not tell player What stats are needed to start model job

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
The main problem is the start of the game. Once you get set and get some stuff (like a better bed for increased mood etc.) then stuff sort of gets on a roll. The problem is the need to tediously build up stats just to get to that break even point. Many of the stat raising chores give either very little gain, or require you to use precious time at the start to do them, while money is lost when doing them. You cant miss a single day of work, and due to working so often with no mood raiser to compensate, you end in a downward spiral.

The game is thus unbalanced at the first parts of the game, which may be why many people either A) cheat, or B)Quit playing.

This is a shame, cause beyond that this is a really good game, and better then most HTML/Twine games with similar themes.

DragaX

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2018
Hey,

thanks for your feedback everyone! I wasn't aware that the start of the game seems to be unbalanced since no one really mentioned that before. I could of course slightly increase the mood gain from certain activities but what else do you suggest I do to make the start a bit easier without making the end game too easy?

Reactions: JAFO70

JAFO70

May 11, 2020
Hey,

thanks for your feedback everyone! I wasn't aware that the start of the game seems to be unbalanced since no one really mentioned that before. I could of course slightly increase the mood gain from certain activities but what else do you suggest I do to make the start a bit easier without making the end game too easy?
Maybe added random events such as receiving a compliment on the MCs looks, a flirting stranger lifting her mood, and of course, a favourite pair of "granny panties". #NotAllMen :unsure: :sneaky:

CloudingDarkly

Jun 18, 2021
Maybe added random events such as receiving a compliment on the MCs looks, a flirting stranger lifting her mood, and of course, a favourite pair of "granny panties". #NotAllMen :unsure: :sneaky:
I like the idea of more positive interactions to boost mood rather than just a straight buff to gaining mood in general. Feel like it would round out the events more.

Reactions: Highland_Hunter
Aug 4, 2017
Hey,

you could also implement a home gym of sorts, or the ability to do aerobics/yoga at home giving you a boost in mood and fitness, with the risk of Jeff (and stepbro in the future) getting his hands on you.

VySaika

Donor
Feb 5, 2018
I took Cheerful starting trait, so I was never in danger of mood crash. But without that...yeah, it would have been problematic sometimes.

Also, I did the birthday party event and revealed myself to save Hiro...but did not get any option to move in with him? Is that only on the bimbo path?

DragaX

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2018
Also, I did the birthday party event and revealed myself to save Hiro...but did not get any option to move in with him? Is that only on the bimbo path?
You are supposed to get an event where Hiro invites you to life with him after you used the helmet a few times. But this already has been reported a few times so I'm not sure if it's bugged. Will have to check it out!

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes