Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
DragaX

You might have mentioned/explained this before;

The scene in the Diner, the one where the 'client/customer', pulls down the top of the MC's uniform, exposing her breasts, (and depending on the 'path', as-in, Submissive, Slut, Exhibitionist, the 'flavor' of dialog changes, as-in, what that person, does to the MC), what exactly, is affected, if anything ? . . . or, there isn't anything affected, that isn't seen already ?

Currently playing the Submissive path, (usually never play this path, but, thought I'd try it for a change).

DragaX

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2018
DragaX

You might have mentioned/explained this before;

The scene in the Diner, the one where the 'client/customer', pulls down the top of the MC's uniform, exposing her breasts, (and depending on the 'path', as-in, Submissive, Slut, Exhibitionist, the 'flavor' of dialog changes, as-in, what that person, does to the MC), what exactly, is affected, if anything ? . . . or, there isn't anything affected, that isn't seen already ?

Currently playing the Submissive path, (usually never play this path, but, thought I'd try it for a change).
So far that's only flavor text and won't do much on it's own. But I do plan to add paths or even specific NPC's you can form relationships with, depending on what sexual trait you have.

Reactions: Highland_Hunter

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
So far that's only flavor text and won't do much on it's own. But I do plan to add paths or even specific NPC's you can form relationships with, depending on what sexual trait you have.
The question two posts back/up?, wasn't specifically directed to you, but if you have the time to answer it, it would be appreciated ? ( concerning the "up-grades/alterations" to the Waitress Dress)

PS - Just encountered some of the "events/scenes" in the break-room of the Diner . . . Nice !:p:devilish:

PS2 - The 2nd part of that posting, starting at : "OR, . . . possibly ", . . . is an idea/suggestion, I'd thought I'd throw your way . :sneaky:

Thank You !

Last edited:

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
DragaX

or Anybody, Who knows for-sure, Question :

What are the ways to , "improve/raise", Linda's Likeability score ? :unsure:

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NeverMind what's under the "Spoiler" . . . I misread what you actually said, . . . Duh on me . (smack-me-own-forehead, LOL)

Was, at the time, wondering, if 'paying rent', was only way to raise/increase, it .

Thanks for answering that . ;)

Last edited:

Hardor

May 29, 2020
What is the difference of Suddenly_a_Girl_0.8a.htm and Suddenly_a_Girl_0.8a-mod.htm that come in the fix/cheat file?

voerman

Apr 8, 2020
The closest thing to getting rid of him is to date Shiro and move in with Shiro, I think.

Jul 13, 2018
Not sure if this is a bug that is specific to my path, but I can't trigger the Jenny romance path at all. It is stuck at going clubbing with her, regardless of affection or anything else really.

DragaX

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2018
The question two posts back/up?, wasn't specifically directed to you, but if you have the time to answer it, it would be appreciated ? ( concerning the "up-grades/alterations" to the Waitress Dress)
There is only one waitress dress upgrade you can do. I don't really plan to do anymore than that, the waitress job is pretty much finished by now and I rather focus on other jobs now.

Not sure if this is a bug that is specific to my path, but I can't trigger the Jenny romance path at all. It is stuck at going clubbing with her, regardless of affection or anything else really.
That's only available on v0.9. Are you using that version?

Reactions: Highland_Hunter

DragaX

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2018
Hey everyone,

Suddenly a Girl v0.9 is now out for public!

New Content:
-Added 3 new model contracts + a few smaller events (all of them have at least 1 or 2 choices that will influence your future model career)
-Added 3 repeatale dates with Jenny on her romance path
-Added 1 new final date with Jenny that will influence some future events with her (it has 3 major differences depending on what route you are on with Jeff and Linda)
-Added 2 new random events at home with Jenny and Jeff, after he turned her into his slut
-Added 1 new social event with Linda at home after Jenny got turned into Jeff's slut
-Added 3 new events on Jack's slut path at the gym
-Added an exclusive tattoo for Jack's path
-Added Linda's, Jenny's, Jack's and Hiro's reaction to your new bimbo body
-Added 6 new random events that can happen while traveling around the map

Updated Content:
-Slightly increased the mood you gain from certain activities
-Drinking coffee at the diner also gives you a mood boost now
-Added small hints to certain jobs so you know which stats you need to start them
-Fixed a bug that prevented Hiro from getting his new game
-Fixed a bug where you never get the "let's move in together" talk with Hiro after the birthday party
-Fixed a bug where you could have gotten stuck at the phone menu
-Fixed a bug at the bimbo path that prevented some image popups to show up
-Other minor changes

Enjoy!

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
is there a way to actually get rid of jeff?
YES! That would be Awesome!!
Best case scenario, MC gets down to the basement, steals all Jeff's model blueprints, Breaks/ruin/sabotage ALL of Jeff's inventions, and
HOPEFULLY, MC could convince Mom what a Piece of Shit Jeff is; report Jeff to the police, and kick his ass OUT!!
(Even IF jeff runs to his 'business buddies' he will have nothing to show them.)
But, At This point, I Think that She Is too far gone. Who knows If Mom's mind can be 'salvaged'.

Last edited:

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
YES! That would be Awesome!!
Best case scenario, MC gets down to the basement, steals all Jeff's model blueprints, Breaks/ruin/sabotage ALL of Jeff's inventions, and
HOPEFULLY, MC could convince Mom what a Piece of Shit Jeff is; report Jeff to the police, and kick his ass OUT!!
(Even IF jeff runs to his 'business buddies' he will have nothing to show them.)
But, At This point, I Think that She Is too far gone. Who knows If Mom's mind can be 'salvaged'.
Unfortunately she was already too far gone by the start of the game.

• Sad
Reactions: Sorter
4.00 star(s) 8 Votes