Kreizacs

May 27, 2017
Can't cause the Mother bedroom masturbation to happen
Jack is stuck on the deepthroat part *Edit: Supposedly this is the end of content for Jack for now*

Currently playing the modded version of 0.8a

Last edited:

Kreizacs

May 27, 2017
Can't cause the Mother bedroom masturbation to happen
Jack is stuck on the deepthroat part

Currently playing the modded version of 0.8a
Not only that, but chores treat my current relationship with Jeff like I don't want him to touch me
Even though I literally keep getting fucked by him

Grimpack

Nov 4, 2017
Not only that, but chores treat my current relationship with Jeff like I don't want him to touch me
Even though I literally keep getting fucked by him
The chores there's three levels of it and it's the same scenes and rng events no matter what. Which like you said can lead to things not making much sense based on what things you have and haven't done with Jeff and mom.

Reactions: Highland_Hunter
Feb 6, 2021
when is the next update coming out?

Hey everyone,

it's time for a new progress update!

This week I was working on Jenny's romance path, it was pretty much planned since the beginning of the game but it never got much love until now.
Now once you start Jenny's romance path and go to the first two club events with her you will be able to invite her out on some dates with your phone. I added three short dates you can go on with her and after that you will be able to invite her to a special date and finally have sex with her. But where and how you do it will decide the future relationship you will have with her.

You can either go to her place and decide to be just fuck buddys or to become her girlfriend.
Or you can take her to your place and depending on what route you are currently in, Jeff and Linda might get a go at your new "girlfriend" as well. (This path is still not done)

Next week I'm planning to finish the rest of Jenny's content which shouldn't take that long and then start to work on expanding Jack's romance path as well.

That's all for this week, see you next time~
Hey everyone,

it's time for a new progress update!

This week I was working on Jenny's romance path, it was pretty much planned since the beginning of the game but it never got much love until now.
Now once you start Jenny's romance path and go to the first two club events with her you will be able to invite her out on some dates with your phone. I added three short dates you can go on with her and after that you will be able to invite her to a special date and finally have sex with her. But where and how you do it will decide the future relationship you will have with her.

You can either go to her place and decide to be just fuck buddys or to become her girlfriend.
Or you can take her to your place and depending on what route you are currently in, Jeff and Linda might get a go at your new "girlfriend" as well. (This path is still not done)

Next week I'm planning to finish the rest of Jenny's content which shouldn't take that long and then start to work on expanding Jack's romance path as well.

That's all for this week, see you next time~

Shtradha

Apr 12, 2018
Oh shit, TWO progress updates in a single post! Talk about productivity and redundancy!

Oh shit, TWO progress updates in a single post! Talk about productivity and redundancy!

• Haha

method{ }

Feb 12, 2019
Hi can someone help me out. I'm not sure how to progress down jeff's slut path to the birthday party without going on the bimbo/bimbo resist path? I've continued with the activities ie. pay rent, interactions and they seem to repeat after the events end and it never triggers the birthday event. Am I doing something wrong here?

LynxLinks

Nov 29, 2021
Hi can someone help me out. I'm not sure how to progress down jeff's slut path to the birthday party without going on the bimbo/bimbo resist path? I've continued with the activities ie. pay rent, interactions and they seem to repeat after the events end and it never triggers the birthday event. Am I doing something wrong here?
From memory I had to explore all options with Hiro, cinema and diner etc, then check the phone as see if there's an option to invite him to the party.

Reactions: method{ }

method{ }

Feb 12, 2019
So are the Linda and Jeff paths locked even on the bimbo resist path? Or is that only if you carry on the bimbo path :unsure::unsure:
I believe it is locked once you are on the bimbo resist path because you won't be able to interact with jeff or linda anymore since you live with hiro

DragaX

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2018
Hey everyone,

Suddenly a Girl v0.9 is now out for all of my Beta Testers and above and will be available for public on the 24th March.

New Content:
-Added 3 new model contracts + a few smaller events (all of them have at least 1 or 2 choices that will influence your future model career)
-Added 3 repeatale dates with Jenny on her romance path
-Added 1 new final date with Jenny that will influence some future events with her (it has 3 major differences depending on what route you are on with Jeff and Linda)
-Added 2 new random events at home with Jenny and Jeff, after he turned her into his slut
-Added 1 new social event with Linda at home after Jenny got turned into Jeff's slut
-Added 3 new events on Jack's slut path at the gym
-Added an exclusive tattoo for Jack's path
-Added Linda's, Jenny's, Jack's and Hiro's reaction to your new bimbo body
-Added 6 new random events that can happen while traveling around the map

Updated Content:
-Slightly increased the mood you gain from certain activities
-Drinking coffee at the diner also gives you a mood boost now
-Added small hints to certain jobs so you know which stats you need to start them
-Fixed a bug that prevented Hiro from getting his new game
-Fixed a bug where you never get the "let's move in together" talk with Hiro after the birthday party
-Fixed a bug where you could have gotten stuck at the phone menu
-Fixed a bug at the bimbo path that prevented some image popups to show up
-Other minor changes

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Question :

Was there ever implemented, a second "up-grade/sluttier" adjustment made to the Waitress Dress ?

Could of sworn, DragaX, had commented, possibly, when reporting on the 1st "up-grade", there'd be a 'second-one', later-on ?

Just curious, if it ever happened, or, not, and might it still be possible in near future ?

OR, possibly . . . a new, "Sluttier Waitress Dress", chosen by Jeff, for his favorite, 'little girl' . . . ?

That could/would, be worn to serve, Jeff & Linda, the 'home' cooked meals .

As part of the 'Daughter's Training Path', how to be a "Good, Wife & Mother" ! . . . :)devilish::p:love:)

Yeah, I know, There's no actual, path, like that in-game, but there should be, as to what Linda, is always commenting about, "finding a man, & to have all the sex with", and her wanting grand-kids . . . :sneaky:

voerman

Apr 8, 2020
The maid outfit you wear while doing chores at home gets sluttier, so you already wear that. And the bimbo path may end up with you becoming a trophy wife, the story ending and you playing sandbox.

• Thinking Face
4.00 star(s) 8 Votes