Escuro

Dec 11, 2019
Is there any kind of ending or path where you, understandably and reasonably, fuck over Jeff and the Stepmom, or at least move out or break contact with them or something? Without it being a game over, you failed sort of scenario. I feel like it really can't make sense in this sort of scenario to accept it or something, just on principle even.

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
Is there any kind of ending or path where you, understandably and reasonably, fuck over Jeff and the Stepmom, or at least move out or break contact with them or something? Without it being a game over, you failed sort of scenario. I feel like it really can't make sense in this sort of scenario to accept it or something, just on principle even.
I think thats the end goal, you can avoid being jeff's slut and on that path you work with Hiro to rescue your stepmom from Jeff

Gold Onyx

Feb 11, 2019
Is there an option to turn back into a guy during the game? Or is it one of those games where you start off as a male and get turned into a female in like the first 3 days... and 99 percent of the game your a female, but it says male protagonist.

Hardor

May 29, 2020
You know that .10 is not greater than .9?
In software version countdown that is not decimal point but indicator of certain level of updates, like x.y.y.y for major releases, y.x.y.y for major updates, y.y.x.y for minor updates/patches and y.y.y.x for internal development version update towards next release.

In euro-centric decimal system that is even easier to spot, as most countries in Europe use comma as decimal separator instead of dot, but in general in any system if there are more than one dot inside number array, you can be quite certain that it doesn't indicate decimal separation, but something different like version, date, coordinates, etc.

Last edited:

ShadowWisp

Jul 5, 2018
In software version countdown that is not decimal point, but indicator of certain level of updates, like x.y.y.y for major releases, y.x.y.y for major updates, y.y.x.y for minor updates and y.y.y.x for internal development version update towards next release.
I always get a amused mental kick out of seeing people think that after v 0.9 it will be 1.0 or the idea that 0.9 means its almost done :) The petty things that keep me amused as I get old :)

Reactions: Hongfire Survivor

Hardor

May 29, 2020
I always get a amused mental kick out of seeing people think that after v 0.9 it will be 1.0 or the idea that 0.9 means its almost done :) The petty things that keep me amused as I get old :)
Yup, the older you get, the smaller the things that actually keep you amused and some of those usually are the things that people never learn...

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
That's true, but I don't want to ruin everything! Just play the game visit everywhere and continue to pay rent!
My point is, if they don't know, your character need's to already be, Jeff's Slut, that path doesn't work the same .
(giving half/incomplete, answers, can 'ruin' their game just as well, not kool ).

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
It would be great if FemMC dominated over Jeff and in the house (and FemMC would punish Jeff).-(So that (at the same time) MC remains a girl forever.)

(By the way, how do can get the "Domination" trait in the game?)

Reactions: SunlessSpear

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
It would be great if FemMC could live with Jenny together!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
-(And at the same time, for the MC to remain a girl forever!)
(For example, a FemMc could live in Jenny's apartment or purchase their own apartment and live with her there.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Highland_Hunter
4.00 star(s) 8 Votes