DragaX

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2018
Ho ho ho everyone,

Miss Christmas brought an early christmas present. Suddenly a Girl v0.11 is now out for public!

New Content:
-Added Hiromi's office corruption path (11 corruption events + 3 social events at the office)
-Added 5 secretary training tasks at the office job
-Added 3 new social events with Dina at the office canteen
-Added 2 social events with Hiro(mi) at the office canteen (you need to be far enough into the mainstory to see them)
-Added 2 new random events at the office job
-Added 1 event at the office job if you are too aroused

Updated Content:
-New dialogue at the birthday party with Darnell if you already met him at Electronic crafts
-New dialogue at Jenny's first club event with Jack if you are already his slut
-New dialogue on Jenny's final date if you decide to "go to your place" and are living with Hiro
-The ambitious trait also influences the model's and office's job pay now
-Added more information to the starting traits at the start of the game
-You can now already masturbate in your room with only 45 arousal
-You now earn a bit more money from camgirling
-High sex drive trait gives +20 arousal each day now
-LOTS of spelling and grammar fixes
-LOTS of minor changes and bug fixes

Enjoy~

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
This game takes what would be an incredible premise, (wannabe male streamer gets turned into a girl and makes it big), and just sh*t's all over it. Jeff and the "stepmom" are such horrible characters. Get rid of them, make it more about streaming, meeting other streamers and making friends with them (and more), and damn, it would be sooo good.

• Angry
Reactions: Darkshark

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
This game takes what would be an incredible premise, (wannabe male streamer gets turned into a girl and makes it big), and just sh*t's all over it. Jeff and the "stepmom" are such horrible characters. Get rid of them, make it more about streaming, meeting other streamers and making friends with them (and more), and damn, it would be sooo good.
Then make a different game yourself or ask the developer if that could be the focus of the next game.

DragaX

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2018
That does sound like a nice idea for a game. But when I created my game I already had a story in mind and the mc being a male streamer was just a quick idea I came up with that I needed for him justifying being lazy and still staying at his parent's home.

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
That does sound like a nice idea for a game. But when I created my game I already had a story in mind and the mc being a male streamer was just a quick idea I came up with that I needed for him justifying being lazy and still staying at his parent's home.
Fair enough, I hope you have success with it.

Reactions: Vaelaztrasz

ABlackOcean

Apr 27, 2021
Every time I tried this game I got stuck in the menu.
At some point I cant get out of the Mall anymore. "Back" does not get me out of the store, but to the previous options/window.
So sometimes it traps me in infinite dead ends. If I have not made a save -like today- I have to restart from the very beginning.
That is such a major and annoying issue, it kills my will to play.

kavclay

May 30, 2022
I believe catching your stepmom in the shower is broken currently, I have all the requirements listed on the walkthrough but will get a blank scene when I believe it should be the shower event. I'm not 100% sure though so I'm going to attach my save and hope for the best.

Reactions: myuri78

DragaX

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2018
Great job so far, played your other games as well and gotta say this is the best out of them.
Thanks, I'm glad you like it!

Every time I tried this game I got stuck in the menu.
At some point I cant get out of the Mall anymore. "Back" does not get me out of the store, but to the previous options/window.
So sometimes it traps me in infinite dead ends. If I have not made a save -like today- I have to restart from the very beginning.
That is such a major and annoying issue, it kills my will to play.
Thanks for reporting, will be fixed.

I believe catching your stepmom in the shower is broken currently, I have all the requirements listed on the walkthrough but will get a blank scene when I believe it should be the shower event. I'm not 100% sure though so I'm going to attach my save and hope for the best.
This is also known. I will try to get a bugfix update out at the first January week.

DragaX

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2018
Hey everyone,

just as promised Suddenly a Girl v0.11a is now out for public that fixes a few bugs along with some other minor changes.

Updated Content:
-The bar opening hours got extended to 23h
-You can now drink an espresso at the club to get some energy
-Swimming at the beach also increases your fitness now
-Fixed an endless loop bug at the mall
-Fixed a bug with a random event at the "take a bath" action at home that prevented you from starting Linda's path
-Several other minor changes and bugfixes

Enjoy~

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JAFO70 and Dflik

akinit

Mar 10, 2022
I know when you are dominant in the office, you can call Dina in to help with your arousal. But is it possible for you the be dominant and have Hiromi help you if you 100% corrupt her?

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes