Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
It would be great if FemMC could live with Jenny together as a couple!-(And at the same time, for the MC to remain a girl forever!)
(For example, a FemMc could live in Jenny's apartment or purchase their own apartment and live with her there.)
I believe, there is a 'plan/path', for the MC, to do just that, live with Jenny, as a couple, (it was mentioned, by DragaX, about there being a path planned, like that, . . . eventually), hence 'those' Apartments recently added to map, (amoung, other uses for those apartments).

It is 'one' of the 'paths', I plan to put her on myself. :sneaky:

As far as, her "Dominating", Jeff & Mom?, who knows, what DragaX, has planned, or, is considering, (or, can be, heavily influenced :devilish: ?), to do, in their future plans. :rolleyes:

Reactions: J1215

akinit

Mar 10, 2022
Seemed to have fun a bug. When Jeff ask you if you've ever had dick before, and you completely abstain from interacting with men sexually, you still say, "yes, i've been naughty/bad girl" Don't remember wording exactly.

DragaX

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2018
Seemed to have fun a bug. When Jeff ask you if you've ever had dick before, and you completely abstain from interacting with men sexually, you still say, "yes, i've been naughty/bad girl" Don't remember wording exactly.
I think the answer is based on the sexual experience you have. The thing is that you also get experience in that regard if you have lesbian sex. So to fix that I would have to add a completely new variable and add it to everytime you have straight sex but I'm not too keen on that.

Reactions: vimmers

Shtradha

Apr 12, 2018
I think the answer is based on the sexual experience you have. The thing is that you also get experience in that regard if you have lesbian sex. So to fix that I would have to add a completely new variable and add it to everytime you have straight sex but I'm not too keen on that.
EdCc7I9XgAEHwQX[1].jpg

akinit

Mar 10, 2022
Guess I need to play a sex free run until that point. Should be interesting. Curious what Jeff will say.

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
I've looked at your code, that would be way too much work for a single line. Best to skip it or just reword that single sentence.

akinit

Mar 10, 2022
That makes more sense to me to just change the wording of that sentence. As I just tried to get the other line and still got the question and line. "Ever had a dick between these lips yet?", and I reply yep! I was bad! Retrying to get the other line lol

Feb 1, 2021
I hope we get more clothing stuff for Hiro and Jenny. Give them full avatars and so see their outfits changing I mean. With Jenny having her dress slutty if she gets made Jeff's bitch, with Hiro slowly dragging him into dressing more girly and sexy.

Reactions: LarryButz

reidanota

Nov 1, 2021
I can't go to the beach, not even after inviting Jenny. When I get there it forces me to change clothes - I tried every possible combination. If I try to wear just a bikini and sandals it says I can't go like this. So I add a top&bottom or a dress, it then lets me "leave", which brings me back to the map and not to the beach. What am I missing?

DragaX

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2018
I can't go to the beach, not even after inviting Jenny. When I get there it forces me to change clothes - I tried every possible combination. If I try to wear just a bikini and sandals it says I can't go like this. So I add a top&bottom or a dress, it then lets me "leave", which brings me back to the map and not to the beach. What am I missing?
To enter the beach you need to wear nothing else except a bikini.

Reactions: reidanota

reidanota

Nov 1, 2021
To enter the beach you need to wear nothing else except a bikini.
Thanks! I was clearly overthinking.

I'm not sure I finished all of the current content, having worked in the office and met someone there - didn't finish the work load, though! This was such a cool game to play. Thanks for a simple, full transformation game with no chastity cages or any femdom involved :p

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
Where is the save located at?
The "Slot" based saves are stored in your web-browser's LocalStorage cache.

The "Save to Disk" option downloads the file it creates to whatever location your web-browser normally downloads files to, so that's up to you to configure in the configuration of your web-browser.

DragaX

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2018
Hey everyone,

the next Beta version of Suddenly a Girl is now finally out for my 5$+ supporters! And since the holidays are coming up I will release the public version at the 23rd of December, so already next week and not one month like usually!

Changelog since last public release!

New Content:
-Added Hiromi's office corruption path (11 corruption events + 3 social events at the office)
-Added 5 secretary training tasks at the office job
-Added 3 new social events with Dina at the office canteen
-Added 2 social events with Hiro(mi) at the office canteen (you need to be far enough into the mainstory to see them)
-Added 2 new random events at the office job
-Added 1 event at the office job if you are too aroused

Updated Content:
-New dialogue at the birthday party with Darnell if you already met him at Electronic crafts
-New dialogue at Jenny's first club event with Jack if you are already his slut
-New dialogue on Jenny's final date if you decide to "go to your place" and are living with Hiro
-The ambitious trait also influences the model's and office's job pay now
-Added more information to the starting traits at the start of the game
-You can now already masturbate in your room with only 45 arousal
-You now earn a bit more money from camgirling
-High sex drive trait gives +20 arousal each day now
-LOTS of spelling and grammar fixes
-LOTS of minor changes and bug fixes

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes