3.70 star(s) 39 Votes

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
I love how you can tell Brianne to keep her boyfriend, and Lee to keep her husband, and then cuck them openly ahah.
A little netori content is never bad. Keep up the good work dev.

ajbeas

Apr 10, 2018

New patch notes if anyone's interested :p
I'm very sad because your polls are very expensive. If it was 9€ I would be your patreon but... 26€... thanks but not.
On the other hand... I love your game, this month not but... next I will be patreon, I like Brianne and I want to see how she looks with their new bimbo style (lips filler, tattoos and piercing? yes please!!)

Reactions: Tony507

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
I'm very sad because your polls are very expensive. If it was 9€ I would be your patreon but... 26€... thanks but not.
On the other hand... I love your game, this month not but... next I will be patreon, I like Brianne and I want to see how she looks with their new bimbo style (lips filler, tattoos and piercing? yes please!!)
To be fair, if the big shot decisions were cheaper, more people would vote, then your vote would be diluted anyways. In either case seeing it in terms of cost-benefit is not great :p People who pay for it aren't necessarily just buying the vote, they just like my content and support me. I'm glad you enjoy the game, but you don't have to vote to continue enjoying it!

Reactions: Tony507

Tony507

Jan 15, 2021
Hope there's more corrupted looks and styles for all the characters, especially April and Lee. Also any plans to include the birthed children in the storyline? So far all the babies that Lee has given birth to had been girls, any continuity with that storyline potentially? ;)
A sexy young babysitter can be hired to take care of the children.
But we can also seduce the babysitter who may initially have a boyfriend who does not value her.
It would be great something like that.

mav99

Jun 8, 2020
How does Katies Corruption not have 5 stars? I guess because it needs maybe just an update production wise/graphics idk I am new to adult games but been binging em stuck at home gf is gone and they are like crack ha. But dev just letting you know Katies Corruption is killer and ill try this out I hope its hardcore and feels like a real game with choices like that. Katies corruption with like midnight paradises production values would be top 5 adult game easy imho.

hzd101

May 18, 2017
To be fair, if the big shot decisions were cheaper, more people would vote, then your vote would be diluted anyways. In either case seeing it in terms of cost-benefit is not great :p People who pay for it aren't necessarily just buying the vote, they just like my content and support me. I'm glad you enjoy the game, but you don't have to vote to continue enjoying it!
Just wondering if you ever thought of lowering the pledge requirement for voting, but giving higher tiers more voting power with 2x votes or 5x votes etc. Let's more people participate in polls and incentivizes lower tier patrons while still rewarding higher tiers with more voting power. Just food for thought.

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
Just wondering if you ever thought of lowering the pledge requirement for voting, but giving higher tiers more voting power with 2x votes or 5x votes etc. Let's more people participate in polls and incentivizes lower tier patrons while still rewarding higher tiers with more voting power. Just food for thought.
Interesting idea, but there's no way to do that on Patreon that I know of.

hzd101

May 18, 2017
Interesting idea, but there's no way to do that on Patreon that I know of.
You could do it manually. Set different polls available to each tier. At the end multiply the votes of the higher tiers by 2 or 5 or whatever and then tally the votes to see which option. Just a suggestion, but I think it would incentivize people to pledge to lower tiers.

3.70 star(s) 39 Votes