3.70 star(s) 39 Votes

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
3Diddlyf95zone the end of the month update, will it have the final transformation of Brianne?
Wish it was optional if she changed her looks like she did. I played the game for the redhead not to see her as some dumb looking blonde with a fat ass and balloon tits. i mean if crap like the ntr is optional why isnt that stuff.

Reactions: CharlesYU85

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
Wish it was optional if she changed her looks like she did. I played the game for the redhead not to see her as some dumb looking blonde with a fat ass and balloon tits. i mean if crap like the ntr is optional why isnt that stuff.
Play the guidance route then! Patrons voted for the change in the corruption route so obviously it’s not going to be optional in that route.

BroodZeo

Oct 18, 2020
hey which paths are based for which character well mostly I'm leaning on Guidance Path honestly hoping it makes The LI's romantically involved and exclusive to MC. Coz mostly Corruption path ends up in Slutting not a fan of it. Another Question does being on Guidance Path for Lee do MC still steals Lee from her husband??

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
hey which paths are based for which character well mostly I'm leaning on Guidance Path honestly hoping it makes The LI's romantically involved and exclusive to MC. Coz mostly Corruption path ends up in Slutting not a fan of it. Another Question does being on Guidance Path for Lee do MC still steals Lee from her husband??
guidance is ok and lee is bit unknown atm.

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
Unofficial Android port of
Sugar Baby Galore [v0.72c] with IAmAB mod
Download:MEGA
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All my ports now have textbox opacity slider and text size slider which can be found in preferences.You can also change your name anytime mid-game using Change MC Name button found in menu.
Consider supporting me on my
Update it

tyuiasdf

Mar 5, 2020
Ya as of 0.81 (update is out) she’s already done.
Exciting for the girls to be finishing the stories. Makes me wonder what girls will be coming next.

Lots more potential stories in this format. And lots of cool opportunities for crossovers as more girls get added. So good.

I want to see more like Brianne corruption that is the best one by far.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
short update, repeat lee ad infinitum and date hazel few times to become her sugardaddy.

mc must be over 2 meters tall, hazel head is barely on his chest.

tyuiasdf

Mar 5, 2020
One tiny request. For Corruption Brianne it would be awesome if there were a few repeating dates with her final form instead of the sign that says end of content. The dates could be exactly the same as the previous repeating dates but with the new model. Awesome game.

3.70 star(s) 39 Votes