3.70 star(s) 39 Votes

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
One tiny request. For Corruption Brianne it would be awesome if there were a few repeating dates with her final form instead of the sign that says end of content. The dates could be exactly the same as the previous repeating dates but with the new model. Awesome game.
I’m going to update her end game stuff next month so I left it like that.

tyuiasdf

Mar 5, 2020
I am so happy to hear that. Sorry for being greedy. I’m a huge fan of your work. Hannah Corruption is one of the great corruption stories of all time. I would love to see an ending where April is jealous of Brianne surgery and gets some to compete but that is just my thing. Keep up the amazing work. Thanks for making your games.

Umariel

Jan 21, 2019
v0.80 PC - mirrors for PC: +
Android/Mac links at creator's Patreon page (public access).

v0.80 changelog:

In this update, the PC will be able to take Lee on the Guidance path for date 7. The PC will have the option of breaking up her marriage here, but there will not be any cuckolding option in the Guidance path. If Lee does not like the PC enough, she will leave him so be careful! After this, Lee will feel more at liberty to express her feelings for the PC! She will finally open up!

The PC will also be able to bring Hazel on a date! Hazel needs some financial assistance for school, and the PC can easily help her in that domain. The date has no strings attached. The PC will be able to pick Hazel's route from this date, and this will determine Hazel's fate: she will eventually either be financially independent by investing in the stock market, or become a dependent office slut to be used by the PC at will!

After the first date and some random dates, the PC can take Hazel out for shopping. The pretext is to buy her some clothes for work, but depending on the path the player picks, the PC will have different objectives. The PC will also be able to get a little more intimate at the end of the second date!

A bit strange, but April's love points max still at 9, not 10 :love:
as for Brianne/Lee, despite biggest advances (no idea why).

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: geordie and inkpot

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Sugar Baby Galore [v0.80] [3Diddly] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 888 MB / 112 MB - SugarBabiesGalore-0.80-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 871 MB / 95 MB - SugarBabiesGalore-0.80-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - - MediaFire

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1b (hngg@f95zone) -

Aug 3, 2017
So the game recommends I start by playing April's content because some other content is gated behind having dated April. What content is this exactly because I planned to go Brianne first so I could get both Brianne and April as girlfriends.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
short update, repeat lee ad infinitum and date hazel few times to become her sugardaddy.

mc must be over 2 meters tall, hazel head is barely on his chest.
He does seem to be standing on her feet.

theScumbag

May 5, 2020
I'm playing the updated version but Hazel's story doesn't seem to progress beyond the initial meeting. Is there any specific trigger for the next step?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So the game recommends I start by playing April's content because some other content is gated behind having dated April.
yea game has "few" logical issues, if goes too far with april then brianne advancing comes to stop.

I'm playing the updated version but Hazel's story doesn't seem to progress beyond the initial meeting. Is there any specific trigger for the next step?
what did you say to her?

theScumbag

May 5, 2020
yea game has "few" logical issues, if goes too far with april then brianne advancing comes to stop.

what did you say to her?
Following responses:

- Working at the same time will help blah blah.
- That's a good reason.

Total of 4 points after that, but I get the dreaded "this is the end of content for the current route" message in later weeks when I click on Hazel again.

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
Following responses:

- Working at the same time will help blah blah.
- That's a good reason.

Total of 4 points after that, but I get the dreaded "this is the end of content for the current route" message in later weeks when I click on Hazel again.
Hmm you might not be playing version 0.8...

Rondrasil

May 6, 2020
Never seen such a strange setup for android. How does this work? I installed the little APK, but it just crashes... gave the app manually authorisation for the storage, but still crashes. Do I need to do something with the .OBB file?!

Rondrasil

May 6, 2020
Holy shit... I googled and tried, and tried and tried... I'm really wondering if android is pissing of their customers on purpose with such a kind of "innovations".
I moved the obb file to the obb forder on the SD card.... Do I need to create a folder with a specific name? I tried without folder and with a folder "main.61.three.diddly.sbg" and with "SugarBabiesGalore-0.80-dists", but all of them dont work. Anyone an idea?

Last edited:
Reactions: Togalan

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Question. If you enable NTR on corruption route of Hazel, what's the trajectory? Do we just see scenes of her getting banged by dad, but eventually MC corrupts her and takes her for himself? Or is it closer to a true NTR where MC is going for her, but she will end up with the dad in the end?

Edit: Nvm, it doesn't seem to jive with the corruption path anyways. Actually, all the NTR routes should be on the guidance path tbh. You will get flack from the vanilla boys, but being some dominant corrupter that gets cucked isn't a good story arc lol. A guidance dude who wants to help them and love them getting cucked is the satisfying NTR.

Last edited:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
How do we get April x Brienne crossover events? I got her pregnant, so maybe it's not triggering... hmm.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
At least let us have her red hair back in the corruption route. she is the only one i actually played the game for cause i like redheads... i mean its bad enough it looks like someone stuck a air hose up her ass and blew her up but please bring back the red hair.

3.70 star(s) 39 Votes