3.70 star(s) 39 Votes

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hi! Interesting game, definitely one from 3diddly, it is his style. One question: Can in the newer versions, which are still not public, April (and the others like Lee) be impregnated more than once and by different persons? One sole pregnancy in a game with these content would be a bummer.

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
Hi! Interesting game, definitely one from 3diddly, it is his style. One question: Can in the newer versions, which are still not public, April (and the others like Lee) be impregnated more than once and by different persons? One sole pregnancy in a game with these content would be a bummer.
No not different people. I’ll consider it but the pregnancy system is already eating up a lot of time, it’s unlikely.

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
At least let us have her red hair back in the corruption route. she is the only one i actually played the game for cause i like redheads... i mean its bad enough it looks like someone stuck a air hose up her ass and blew her up but please bring back the red hair.
Sorry, it’s not happening.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Umariel

Umariel

Jan 21, 2019
If-and-when someone will upload content from Patreon :cool:
we'll have v0.83, if no one will do this = then wait for ∞ o_O

• Haha
Reactions: Turret

Umariel

Jan 21, 2019
Not sure how it works on v0.84, but at v0.82 after selecting "Go alone" option,
Katie still hops into action for a brief flash moment after MC cums inside Brianne.

tyuiasdf

Mar 5, 2020
0.82 is now public, and you can view the patch notes!
Super cool of you to share the game on delay for us who don’t have patreon. If patreon didn’t make you own a credit card I would support you and others. For now, I support with reviews and comments and stuff for visibility.

Hoping for more bimbo endings.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hi! I have a question, which might have been asked before, so sorry if it was. Is it impossible to get 10 RP with April, is there a bug or is it written like that? Whatever I do, neither on good nor bad path I was able to reach 10 relationship points with April. So please help me!

• Sad
Reactions: Umariel

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
Hi! I have a question, which might have been asked before, so sorry if it was. Is it impossible to get 10 RP with April, is there a bug or is it written like that? Whatever I do, neither on good nor bad path I was able to reach 10 relationship points with April. So please help me!
To be honest it was just an oversight. I’ll add something later for you to collect that last point.

Reactions: Turret
3.70 star(s) 39 Votes