• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.70 star(s) 39 Votes

JSF2

Jun 1, 2017
Looks like a feature to me
Well, the conversation option above it has a proper message that it's not possible yet. The talk about children has a bug message instead.
I'm not saying there should be some dialogue about children, but the dev could have added a proper 'not implemented yet' message or left the dialogue option out altogether.

Reactions: Janus_Apex
D

Deleted member 2960285

women, you can't live with 'em and you can't live without 'em

Animoo

Mar 26, 2020
The last part of the 0.84 update includes a cross scene from Brianne and April. This scene will trigger when both girls live with the PC, along with some other conditions. Again, the dialogue will be different depending on their Love Points, and whether or not Kelvin is still in the picture. Check the guide on how to get to the scene.
How does this scene appear? Not sure what guide the post is referring to unless its a Patreon thing.

vnpowa

Apr 14, 2018
Thanks for all the updates! Haven't played this since 0.78 so it was nice to see all the new stuff (especially the bimbo :devilish:)

One comment that echoes an earlier post regarding Hazel that I agree with, I wish that on the Corruption path the choice would be between stealing her from her dad or sharing her with Joe, while Guidance could handle the NTR/Jealousy vs saving her paths.
I don't mind sharing butif I'm corrupting these poor maiden I would prefer to be their main focus :sneaky:

Reactions: fabulous007

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
In any case, following the pattern of two of the other girls, I look forward to the day mc will maybe be able to fuck her in front of her daddy (rofl).
Would be nice to be able to fuck Katie at some point too, and maybe lend Brianne in exchange.

Reactions: Power Lord

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of Sugar Baby Galore [v0.84]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

+ Walkthrough Mod

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Sugar Baby Galore [v0.84]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

+ Walkthrough Mod

*********************************************************************************

of Sugar Baby Galore [v0.82]

+ Walkthrough Mod

di un fan Sugar Baby Galore [v0.82]

+ Walkthrough Mod

*********************************************************************************

of Sugar Baby Galore [v0.78] [3Diddly]

di un fan Sugar Baby Galore [v0.78] [3Diddly]

Italian translation

Updated: 2021-08-02
Version: 0.84 Public

Reactions: DiableFripon

T-N

Aug 22, 2018
why do we have to put up with Lee? if not one thing its another and the MC is suppose to be this "powerful" guy. He's a push over like alot of other MC's. give him a back bone

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Lee cannot be impregnated in that release? Also it seems after her husband filed a divorce I get the dates but no new events. Did her story line on sub route is done for now?

Also it seems like when I try to talk about children with Brianne I get error that it could not find label 'briannepostchildren'

Last edited:

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
why do we have to put up with Lee? if not one thing its another and the MC is suppose to be this "powerful" guy. He's a push over like alot of other MC's. give him a back bone
Try the corruption route if you’re looking for more dominance.

3.70 star(s) 39 Votes