3.70 star(s) 39 Votes

Rory Smith

May 24, 2021
Holy shit... I googled and tried, and tried and tried... I'm really wondering if android is pissing of their customers on purpose with such a kind of "innovations".
I moved the obb file to the obb forder on the SD card.... Do I need to create a folder with a specific name? I tried without folder and with a folder "main.61.three.diddly.sbg" and with "SugarBabiesGalore-0.80-dists", but all of them dont work. Anyone an idea?
Android user here. U just need to use a proper apk.

Mad53

Jul 28, 2020
When will the game will be updated here because the version here is pretty old compared to the Dev's new version.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
When will the game will be updated here because the version here is pretty old compared to the Dev's new version.
give it time and it's not that old, only 3 updates behind and maybe each was just small update like before.

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
Should I be able to get Brienne pregnant in the corruption route with this version? Because I can discuss it with her, have her agree to meet, then it says "Later that day..." and end of content.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
Babies will be male or female, to know to save what I will buy from clothes color. :KEK:
after the births put other girls in the game because I like tight pussies,and not the pussy tunnels from birth.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Sugar Baby Galore [v0.86 Public] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.01 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.00 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 126 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 108 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
On the 0.85 changelog on your patreon it says "Brianne's NTR route is going to be more involved than Lee's NTR route in comparison (81 new renders). After getting to Brianne's end game content in the Corruption Route, go to the talk menu with Brianne's Love Points at 3 or less. You will get the secret NTR route prompt. If you accept, the game will give you a notification that the option is turned on, and now you may start a new game and choose Brianne's Guidance Path instead. "

But I've gotten to the end of her corruption route with 0 love, and there's no talk option, just date and that says "this is the end of the content for this route" ... I mean I presume that content is in as it's 0.86 now.

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of Sugar Baby Galore [v0.86 Public]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Sugar Baby Galore [v0.86 Public]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

*********************************************************************************

of Sugar Baby Galore [v0.84]

+ Walkthrough Mod

di un fan Sugar Baby Galore [v0.84]

+ Walkthrough Mod

*********************************************************************************

of Sugar Baby Galore [v0.82]

+ Walkthrough Mod

di un fan Sugar Baby Galore [v0.82]

+ Walkthrough Mod

of Sugar Baby Galore [v0.78] [3Diddly]

di un fan Sugar Baby Galore [v0.78] [3Diddly]

Italian translation

Updated: 2021-08-27
Version: 0.86 Public

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
On the 0.85 changelog on your patreon it says "Brianne's NTR route is going to be more involved than Lee's NTR route in comparison (81 new renders). After getting to Brianne's end game content in the Corruption Route, go to the talk menu with Brianne's Love Points at 3 or less. You will get the secret NTR route prompt. If you accept, the game will give you a notification that the option is turned on, and now you may start a new game and choose Brianne's Guidance Path instead. "

But I've gotten to the end of her corruption route with 0 love, and there's no talk option, just date and that says "this is the end of the content for this route" ... I mean I presume that content is in as it's 0.86 now.
Not sure, just use this.
If you don't want to jump through all the loops, here is a shortcut:

1. Start a new game, and go to the main menu after the intro. Choose Brianne's Guidance Path.

2. Press shift+o, then type: persistent.briannegntr = True

3. In the shift+o console, type: briannedate4done= True

4. Click on Brianne's date button. It should take you to the secret NTR content.

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
Quick question, is there any advantage or there will be in the future only having one girl living in your house?

I've been postponing playing this game for while, i have some free time now so i decided to play, really good game, it brings something different to the table not same of the same we are used with VNs, good job dev.

3.70 star(s) 39 Votes