3.70 star(s) 39 Votes

IdleGuy

Aug 7, 2016
Dunno if this is just in the compressed version, but is the label "briannepostchildren" missing in the official release too?
I've been looking through the script to try and determine what it's supposed to go to, but I haven't the foggiest.

EDIT: Looking at April's script, it seems to be referring to a second (and beyond) child, but I see no scripts for that yet in Brianne's route. So yeah.
To fix, open console and set the variable 'briannetalkchildrenfirst' to True. Alternatively download the brianne script attached and put it in the /game/ folder

EDIT EDIT: It seems to be a bigger mess than expected. Probably being a copy paste of April's as all the avatars are April's even on Brianne's route.

Last edited:

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
Dunno if this is just in the compressed version, but is the label "briannepostchildren" missing in the official release too?
I've been looking through the script to try and determine what it's supposed to go to, but I haven't the foggiest.

EDIT: Looking at April's script, it seems to be referring to a second (and beyond) child, but I see no scripts for that yet in Brianne's route. So yeah.
To fix, open console and set the variable 'briannetalkchildrenfirst' to True. Alternatively download the brianne script attached and put it in the /game/ folder

EDIT EDIT: It seems to be a bigger mess than expected. Probably being a copy paste of April's as all the avatars are April's even on Brianne's route.
Just read the changelog to see what content there is to each version.

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
Just read the changelog to see what content there is to each version.

i think he is talking about the fact that, at least in the compressed version, you cant get brianne pregnant, but he has no indication of what is going on because the game crashes.

Ik.. its just for .8

but .84 is crashing when the option to talk about it is selected.

IdleGuy

Aug 7, 2016
i think he is talking about the fact that, at least in the compressed version, you cant get brianne pregnant, but he has no indication of what is going on because the game crashes.

Ik.. its just for .8

but .84 is crashing when the option to talk about it is selected.
Exactly this.

The game tries to jump to briannepostchildren, but it's not defined anywhere, so it just crashes (see blue arrow).
Even if you rectify that (by setting 'briannetalkchildrenfirst' to true), the game loads in April's portraits (see red arrow).
Even IF you ignore that, you'll still get the crashes because, again, it wants to jump to briannepostchildren, which doesn't exist. sugarbabieserrors.jpg

This is on the official release by the way. Heck, you can even see the dialogue referring to April in line 8640. This is quite a sloppy copy paste.

EDIT: Oh no wait, I see it should be fixed in .86, which isn't on here. Nevermind I suppose.

Last edited:

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
How do we get April x Brienne crossover events? I got her pregnant, so maybe it's not triggering... hmm.
Good question.. I have no idea either. When doing Brienne's content I'm met with:
"In order for this scene to be unlocked, X needs to have had completed a cross over scene with April (Corruption Route)"

I have no idea how to make that scene activate. How far into April's progress does it happen? Does sharing need to be enabled? Does it have to happen much earlier in Brienne's story? And so on.

JackMeHoffsomer

Nov 8, 2017
I had April leave me for Mr. Wright so I could date Brienne but it's still under the assumption I'm still with April and Brienne still says I have a girlfriend.

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
I have no idea how to make that scene activate. How far into April's progress does it happen? Does sharing need to be enabled? Does it have to happen much earlier in Brienne's story? And so on.
I get crossover scenes between April and Brienne - not sure if all of them as I disable NTR and sharing everywhere - but I finished April's story first and then started to deal with other stories.

Reactions: AtotehZ

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I get crossover scenes between April and Brienne - not sure if all of them as I disable NTR and sharing everywhere - but I finished April's story first and then started to deal with other stories.
You have to enable sharing on Brienne to even get to the point where it gives you the message I wrote, but no sharing on April, gotcha.
Was April your girlfriend? Are there any other settings you remember?

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
You have to enable sharing on Brienne to even get to the point where it gives you the message I wrote, but no sharing on April, gotcha.
But you wanted April x Brienne scenes no? Sharing is only needed to male x female scenes like for the scene with the boss or Lionel and so on.

Was April your girlfriend? Are there any other settings you remember?
You can get Brienne x April scene without making April your girlfriend.

My settings are always no NTR, no sharing. I reached the end of April's story first and got all the scenes with Brienne, Lee that involve April.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
But you wanted April x Brienne scenes no? Sharing is only needed to male x female scenes like for the scene with the boss or Lionel and so on.

You can get Brienne x April scene without making April your girlfriend.

My settings are always no NTR, no sharing. I reached the end of April's story first and got all the scenes with Brienne, Lee that involve April.
The AprilXBrienne scene is a requirement for another scene down the Brienne Corruption, Netori route where her boyfriend is a cuckold. That's why I need the scene. To activate the scene sharing must be on. It's a requirement.

Thank you for your help though.

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
The AprilXBrienne scene is a requirement for another scene down the Brienne Corruption, Netori route where her boyfriend is a cuckold. That's why I need the scene. To activate the scene sharing must be on. It's a requirement.

Thank you for your help though.
Then I don't know what scene you are looking for.

Last edited:

Togalan

Nov 26, 2018
Hello, can someone help me with the installation of the game on android. I can't find install the game. I've extracted the apk but it crashes right at the start! Any help would be much appreciated as i see the dev ignoring all those who post about this... ‍♂

Togalan

Nov 26, 2018
Holy shit... I googled and tried, and tried and tried... I'm really wondering if android is pissing of their customers on purpose with such a kind of "innovations".
I moved the obb file to the obb forder on the SD card.... Do I need to create a folder with a specific name? I tried without folder and with a folder "main.61.three.diddly.sbg" and with "SugarBabiesGalore-0.80-dists", but all of them dont work. Anyone an idea?

Same issue but dev simply ignores anyone asking about this. Ita better to look for another game buddy!

3.70 star(s) 39 Votes