• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.70 star(s) 39 Votes

EmiyaNanaya

Mar 28, 2019
I recall, at least in prior versions, there was at least one cross-girl event that, if you did things in the wrong order, could become unreachable.

Just checked the code...
Basically, make sure to get April to move in with you, on both corruption and guidance paths, before getting Lee or Brianne's 4th dates. And then don't get April pregnant until you're done with all of Lee's and Brianne's dates.
Also, they all currently require both girls to be on the same path. So, to see all of them, you'll need a game where it's all corruption, and a game where it's all guidance.
Thanks, and yeah... I got soft-locked in one of my run because I knocked up April before getting the other girls. Now I know better. Anyway, again thanks for the help.

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
3Diddlyf95zone
Hey there,
Noticed 3 bugs with the April 0 and 9 love event. I noticed them on the corruption one, but looking at code they'll also exist for the guidance one.
1. The end-of-week trigger doesn't turn off the UI, so they're in the way. Looks like both events explicitly call show when they start. Not a problem for the "drop in" version since it skips that part.
2. The 0 love end-of-week trigger happens as soon as April's love is zero, like after the 3rd date potentially, and keeps happening forever despite aprileventfcdone being set to true. I think it needs parentheses around the "lovepointsapril == 9 or lovepointsapril == 0", the "or" is right now saying none of the other conditions are needed.
3. If both other girls have moved in and you've done all their dates, and Hazel's as well... it seems the only way to make the week rollover is by getting one of them pregnant. A lot of other activities available at that point don't use up an action. So can't trigger the event. Unless there is a skip time button I'm missing. Maybe adding that button, or making some of the other endgame actions take up time?
Thanks for the bug report, 1 is already fixed.
Edit: just fixed everything, thanks again. Wait button added in 0.98.

Last edited:
Reactions: SnowyS and sava75

hastile35

Jan 8, 2020
that great as in my run all the girls are pregnat but April is the farthes along and gives births and the brings me back to the select girl screen

Roseys

Jul 24, 2017
Random bug on Brianne's route at the night club.
<wfn unbound> left, and Brianne continued to dance with MC.

Not sure who left because before that we just had started dancing.

Got it again at a resturant. "well... <wfn unbound> said that I should dress a little differently." etc etc, unless I'm messing up somewhere and not meeting someone?

Last edited:

rdsxn

Sep 16, 2017

Got it again at a resturant. "well... <wfn unbound> said that I should dress a little differently." etc etc, unless I'm messing up somewhere and not meeting someone?
No, I don't think you messed anything up. I went back and checked an older version of the game, and it looks like those are references to Brianne's friend with default name "Daphne." For some reason it seems that the dev has cut Daphne from this release, and a few lines got left behind.

3Diddlyf95zone, was the intention to completely cut Daphne? If so, it looks like a few things got missed in the process.

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017

Thannks, fixed.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
I keep getting things like Brianne saying she got a gig at some nightclub and that I would go see her but there is nothing but the standard date available, then later she was supposed to show up to the MC house to show off her new clothes, nada. Also, several times I have seen things like "event now available" but still only have the three buttons, date, status and photo for each girl. How are you supposed to see these events?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Just wandering, is the game going to be complete by 1.00, or is there going to be more content update after that?
prolly on 1.0. there isn't that much left unless more girls introduced.

Apr 27, 2017
This is my first time playing this game and...
Oh man i hate that when you click on status it gives you spoiler of what the girl path is and what she will become. The dev really need to remove that.

Reactions: Arcane666

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
This is my first time playing this game and...
Oh man i hate that when you click on status it gives you spoiler of what the girl path is and what she will become. The dev really need to remove that.
Nah man, I like that I get a peek of how things are going to go, no surprises.

Reactions: sava75

SnowyS

Jan 4, 2018
What does the event entail. Been a while since I last played and completed the April path. Not sure if what I'm seeing is new or not.
It was added for the corruption path last version, and for the guidance path this version, so it's pretty new.
But basically, a sexual encounter where you have some choices of what to do, rather than the usual prescripted ones.
After you've seen it once, if you click "drop in" with her you'll see it again, so that's an easy way to tell.

If you didn't end April's path at 0 or 9 love, though, you can't get to it...

And, with these 3 bugs, it might be worthwhile to wait till next version to see it. I used a mix of console and editing the scripts to get to it and avoid the bugs, but unless you're a weirdo like me that enjoys debugging, probably not worth it :p

char_2.0

Jul 15, 2021
Bug Report:
A Bug appears when I have all the girls in Corruption and a negative score towards the MC. There comes a point where a corrupt April scene is superimposed where she wants to end her relationship with the MC, (with her new hairstyle but without even having invited her to come live with the MC). That scene mixes badly with the menu and doesn't let me advance the story with the other girls either.

Reactions: 3Diddlyf95zone

Sheet420

Sep 4, 2016
Any tips on NTR routes?

April left with the old guy. Nothing happened since then. Is that the end for that route currently or?

Also:
How to access NTR for Brienne? You unlock this at the end of the corruption path for anyone wondering.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 39 Votes