3.70 star(s) 39 Votes

DannyLucifer

Jul 5, 2018
Don't really like the game. And I am not holding it against the Dev who did portray what he wanted, a sugar daddy/baby relationship. I just don't like the girls.
April is a bit of a narcissist.
Brianne is a cheating whore (I really don't like her)
And Lee... I really don't know... although she did come off as someone who would play mind games a lot when in a relationship.
Bottomline the dev did a good job on the character models and the story (i didn't get far). I just wanted a polite way of rejecting a girl without being an ass or getting a game over.

sztrb

Aug 24, 2018
Don't really like the game. And I am not holding it against the Dev who did portray what he wanted, a sugar daddy/baby relationship. I just don't like the girls.
And Lee... I really don't know... although she did come off as someone who would play mind games a lot when in a relationship.
Bottomline the dev did a good job on the character models and the story (i didn't get far). I just wanted a polite way of rejecting a girl without being an ass or getting a game over.
I think the game needs more development personally and a better gameplay engine, I feel like the way it is now, is not really doing it any favours.

I think actually finishing one path, then going onto the next to potentially have a harem would be the way to actually develop this game, but I feel like the dev is being too ambitious which has watered down the game and has turned me off personally because it feels every update is short and not really satisfying in pushing the story forward.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I think the game needs more development personally and a better gameplay engine, I feel like the way it is now, is not really doing it any favours.

I think actually finishing one path, then going onto the next to potentially have a harem would be the way to actually develop this game, but I feel like the dev is being too ambitious which has watered down the game and has turned me off personally because it feels every update is short and not really satisfying in pushing the story forward.
The game lost me as soon as Orlov showed up. Seeing him was the equivalent of a herpes breakout rearing its ugly head, only more unwelcome. I want him dead or in prison. Preferably both.

giorgyo777

Feb 2, 2020
I have android 11 so I can't put the file in the obb folder is there a working android port without these problems?

jhon76776

Dec 18, 2017
Waiting for this game to end so he can start working on wifey's dilemma, don't like this game but i guess others do so just hoping it'll finish soon

Last edited:

char_2.0

Jul 15, 2021
I have a bug problem at one point:

It's when April asks to talk to the MC in her room (If the score is negative, she says she wants to cut her relationship with him but he offers her more money to stay, and if the score is good she tells him that she likes him a lot and who wants to please him better)...well, my problem is that the main menu of the 4 sugarbabys does not go away and get in the way while playing.
Is this fixed by starting a new game from scratch or is it a bug that hasn't been fixed yet?

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Don't play the game then

3.70 star(s) 39 Votes