3.70 star(s) 39 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
is changelog too?

will dl it later since that'd go over mega quota left.

AnHorse

Aug 2, 2018
I really wish people would educate themselves to the difference between cucking and NTR because Jesus the ignorance is astounding.
Well both were in this game at one point. (Haven't played in a while and I think it said they changed the bit where the 4th girl was blatantly being fucked by her father figure but it used to be there in addition to sharing options)

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Aquilez

Jun 26, 2019
Sooo uhh, are the three main girl's routes finished? I'm a little confused after reading some of the older patch notes.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
I gave this a fresh playthrough as it'd been a while (only did the corruption paths), and had a good time as before.

I liked the interaction between the girls now, as different ones come in and they have little rivalries or try to acclimatise Hazel, etc. Didn't seem like Lee featured as much in those (and I had her move in too) but maybe it's still being added to.

I hope pregnancy gets another pass.
I can't see any reason why, once they've been knocked up, they aren't free for anyone and everyone to use still.
Also, it seems to lock them into having just one partner, after I'd had April push one out I couldn't then make her get knocked up by someone else it just started over again with the same father... whereas I'd like to make her have a baby with every potential prospect.

I wasn't sure how I felt about Hazel's transformation.
So far I've been all in favour of them... April is hot and just gets hotter... Lee was pretty but a bit dull and becomes rather spicy (I liked her pierced tits)... Brianne I had little to no interest in but by the end she was passable... where as Hazel was pretty cute and I was into her from the start... her wardrobe changes were good, maybe it's just the hair that doesn't suit her? I hope she's got another stage of slutification after this one and hopefully that'll bring her around again. Oh and while I liked her pierced tits, her clit one, which I'm guessing is supposed to be something dangly, just looked like it was dangerously jabbing into the MC's junk, maybe a ring down there would be better...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Otáviobr0

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
ya i only play corruption path, not much update that side. i guess have to replay it on Guidance path..

3.70 star(s) 39 Votes