3.70 star(s) 39 Votes

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
If this is v1.02, does that mean all the story arcs are completed, and there's only minor things missing? Or is it really more like v0.102?

Because the instant I see v1.X, I assume it's a full release. If it's still incomplete, it should be v0.X IMO.

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
To me seems more like .5102 - There is some content with some "depth" but not alot. Both paths for all the characters are not caught number of events wise, and to me seems to be lots of filler events/time.

AnHorse

Aug 2, 2018
If this is v1.02, does that mean all the story arcs are completed, and there's only minor things missing? Or is it really more like v0.102?

Because the instant I see v1.X, I assume it's a full release. If it's still incomplete, it should be v0.X IMO.
It's just how the numbering system has to work if you go up from 0.3 to 0.4 etc etc after each major update
Accidental Woman did the same thing, 1.0 was just the 10th major update

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
short update as usual but filled reqs aka story moved on and had content.

scrshot:

maybe not right dress for prom and pref. would require bit more on cleavage.

screenshot0001.png

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
It's just how the numbering system has to work if you go up from 0.3 to 0.4 etc etc after each major update
Accidental Woman did the same thing, 1.0 was just the 10th major update
Usually it works like numbered sections in a paper or something: the dot is just a separator, so after 0.9, it should be 0.10.

0.X means incomplete; 1.X means complete, or full release. If you have multiple versions of the same release (for bugfixes), you can add another dot: so 0.9.1, 1.0.2, etc. (which would be equivalent to saying e.g. 0.9a, 1.0b).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Usually it works like numbered sections in a paper or something: the dot is just a separator, so after 0.9, it should be 0.10.

0.X means incomplete; 1.X means complete, or full release. If you have multiple versions of the same release (for bugfixes), you can add another dot: so 0.9.1, 1.0.2, etc. (which would be equivalent to saying e.g. 0.9a, 1.0b).
usually except on avns, 1.0 can mean that it has just started and final version will be 10.x or 20.x or halfway.

Kinky Shop

Life Happened dev.
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I remember that Hazel's content involving her father in the first few updates after her introduction was removed for some reason. Is it back already, or was it permanently removed?

• Angry
Reactions: RedPillBlues

Grimpack

Nov 4, 2017
usually except on avns, 1.0 can mean that it has just started and final version will be 10.x or 20.x or halfway.
What can you do right? Most can't be bothered to look into version numbering history or why it's structured the way it is. It's more for the coder's benefit to help them keep track of their own work.

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
I remember that Hazel's content involving her father in the first few updates after her introduction was removed for some reason. Is it back already, or was it permanently removed?
yes this developer removes many scenes in each version , so many pics are missing in the files.

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
this game needs an gallery with all the original images, hope the dev provides the old scenes where the black dude and april scenes are all edited.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What can you do right? Most can't be bothered to look into version numbering history or why it's structured the way it is. It's more for the coder's benefit to help them keep track of their own work.
nothing, same questions are asked again and again and to increase confusion some devs use "normal" version numbering aka 1.0 is final besides possible bugfixes.

HiroNakamura

Jun 11, 2020
This game is hot! I remember playing it months ago and still have fond memories of it. My favorite part is the Lee path: love the corruption road to complete submission of her! Truly beautiful! But dont forget the hot scenes between the other two ladies - not too bad either! Ok now I need to play it again ;)

Reactions: Daniel xVxd

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
Are there any scenes that require 1 girl to be on guidance and another to be on corruption? Or will I get all scenes by having all girls follow the same path?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Are there any scenes that require 1 girl to be on guidance and another to be on corruption? Or will I get all scenes by having all girls follow the same path?
not that i know. well mc will fuck all girls on love/guidance path so ..................

3.70 star(s) 39 Votes