3.70 star(s) 39 Votes

Etanx

Oct 9, 2021
How do you get a threesome (or more) including April and Brianne?
think you have to get April on corrupt path up to level 9/10 before week 26 and do Brianne corrupt path once april has reached level 9/10. also both have to be staying with you without being pregnant

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Two different routes.... But not playing for ntr... I want to see both harem... I hope the difference will be massive

Krosnat

Jan 19, 2022
Traducción al español: Sugar Baby Galore [v1.02 Public] [3Diddly], Cualquier error o si desean que traduzca un juego por favor me lo hacen saber ¡Gracias!.

- Solo es extraer el .rar en la carpeta raiz del juego e iniciar y listo

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Translation to Spanish: Sugar Baby Galore [v1.02 Public] [3Diddly], Any mistake or if you want me to translate a game please let me know Thank you!

- Just extract the .rar in the root folder of the game and start and that's it

Mega

Reactions: xapican

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
think you have to get April on corrupt path up to level 9/10 before week 26 and do Brianne corrupt path once april has reached level 9/10. also both have to be staying with you without being pregnant
Are you sure we need to do it before week 26?

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
So... We can't have more than one girlfriend? Well, that means Brianna route is blocked forever... Because she gets annoyed on the date and we only lose love point
(Guidance route)
Etanx hey... Uh... Do you know what should I do Or should not do in order to invite Brianna to live with mc?
So April is 10 love, girlfriend, personal model, live with mc....
Brianna don't want to be girlfriend and move in
Ok... So, I found out that Brianna will only become your girlfriend if you don't have any other girlfriends...(April)...
But April doesn't mind being your girlfriend even if you have other girlfriends

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i got 3 gfs (4th is coming up) but none of them interact with others.

Etanx

Oct 9, 2021
So... We can't have more than one girlfriend? Well, that means Brianna route is blocked forever... Because she gets annoyed on the date and we only lose love point
(Guidance route)
Etanx hey... Uh... Do you know what should I do Or should not do in order to invite Brianna to live with mc?
So April is 10 love, girlfriend, personal model, live with mc....
Brianna don't want to be girlfriend and move in
Ok... So, I found out that Brianna will only become your girlfriend if you don't have any other girlfriends...(April)...
But April doesn't mind being your girlfriend even if you have other girlfriends
Yeah, brianna will only be your girlfriend if no one else is. So what i did was to play both girls till the talk option comes up. by then most of their relationships points should be quite high and ask them both to move in with you.

I think whether Bri is your gf or not is not important. There will be 1 scene where both bri and april will go with you to a resort with scenes. There's also another scene where april and bri will both be in maid uniforms.

Reactions: JenusKudo

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Yeah, brianna will only be your girlfriend if no one else is. So what i did was to play both girls till the talk option comes up. by then most of their relationships points should be quite high and ask them both to move in with you.

I think whether Bri is your gf or not is not important. There will be 1 scene where both bri and april will go with you to a resort with scenes. There's also another scene where april and bri will both be in maid uniforms.
I was playing guidance route.... Only Brianna will go to resort with you when you have 10 love. There you will have the option to ask her if she wanted to be your girlfriend... If you have a girlfriend before (April), she will reject you and you will lose 1 love in that date. After she moved in, you can again talk to her and ask her to be your girlfriend but she will become angry.
So, what I did was, first reached 9 love with April and asked her to move in. Didn't talk to her about being my girlfriend.
Then I did the Brianna dates until the resort. Asked her to be MC's girlfriend. Later asked her to move in with mc. Then asked April to be mc's girlfriend. After that I started the Lee dates and in one of the later dates we get April/Lee threesome where April asked Lee to become MC's girlfriend. ( asking Lee to be your girlfriend is not implemented yet). Then I did the Hazel dates.
It seems you are following the corruption route... I haven't played this route yet...
The game really needs more crossover between the girls

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
Hazel's content seems to have a this weird trend going where some O's in the middle of words are capitalized for no apparent reason.

jhon76776

Dec 18, 2017
Really waiting for wifey's dilemma, will support one this stupid game gets finished and you start working on that

3.70 star(s) 39 Votes