3.70 star(s) 39 Votes

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Played this game once a while back and I have a question. So IIRC there's basically "guidance" and "corruption" paths, correct? When I played it before I did the latter, and my question is about the guidance paths. Besides it being called "guidance", rather than "love", "romance", etc. the descriptions also gave me an impression that they may result in the kind of endings where the MC basically mentors them but then ultimately they say "thanks for everything" and just leave at the end so they can spread their wings and go on to live happy lives and all that jazz.

That's not very appealing to me as far as my personal tastes in adult games go. Where the MC ends up alone as an old man sipping tea on his front porch and seeing pictures of his now-happily-married ex-sugar babies on facebook and thinking "I done good." or something :LOL:

I'd rather they either married him or just moved in permanently as girlfriends or something. But while I don't want to make false assumptions just based on impressions, I also don't want to waste a bunch of time only to end up disappointed at the end either. So would someone mind describing to me a bit what the guidance paths are like thus far? Should I not bother (in your opinion), or are they leaning more in the direction of potential permanent relationships? Any helpful info would be appreciated :)
I can't know if later down the line the dev has plans for the girls to leave, but in the current content, the guidance route does play more like a love route, where you can get multiple girls to move in with you, become your girlfriend (if you ask them in the right order), and even have children with you, so from what we have right now it seems like a pretty permanent relationship.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
I can't know if later down the line the dev has plans for the girls to leave, but in the current content, the guidance route does play more like a love route, where you can get multiple girls to move in with you, become your girlfriend (if you ask them in the right order), and even have children with you, so from what we have right now it seems like a pretty permanent relationship.
Thanks for the info! I realize that the game is incomplete still, so who knows what curve balls the dev might potentially throw at the end :LOL:. But yeah, guidance or corruption, I would prefer things end in more permanent-like situations/arrangements. And it does sound like it's at least leaning in that direction, based on what you described.

become your girlfriend (if you ask them in the right order)
I think I remember something like that occurring in my corruption run as well. Where I ran into a situation where I should have asked one of them first, and then the other second, but I don't remember which order it was.

It does make me really curious what the results would be if you tried to "guide" one but "corrupt" another. Especially since there are multiple characters and potential combinations. I'd probably want to go all-in on either one style or the other, but I'm still curious lol.

BadAttitude

Nov 12, 2021
This is the error i get after Hazel moves in. I do a drop in. 1st play through. It does with or without W/T mod installed

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 1870, in script
pause
ScriptError: could not find label 'hazeldropin'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\perry\Downloads\SugarBabiesGalore-1.04-pc\SugarBabiesGalore-1.04-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\perry\Downloads\SugarBabiesGalore-1.04-pc\SugarBabiesGalore-1.04-pc\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\perry\Downloads\SugarBabiesGalore-1.04-pc\SugarBabiesGalore-1.04-pc\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\perry\Downloads\SugarBabiesGalore-1.04-pc\SugarBabiesGalore-1.04-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
pause
File "C:\Users\perry\Downloads\SugarBabiesGalore-1.04-pc\SugarBabiesGalore-1.04-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Sugar Babies Galore 1.04
Sat Jun 25 21:35:28 2022

BadAttitude

Nov 12, 2021
This is the error i get after Hazel moves in. I do a drop in. 1st play through. It does with or without W/T mod installed

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
pause

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\perry\Downloads\SugarBabiesGalore-1.04-pc\SugarBabiesGalore-1.04-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\perry\Downloads\SugarBabiesGalore-1.04-pc\SugarBabiesGalore-1.04-pc\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\perry\Downloads\SugarBabiesGalore-1.04-pc\SugarBabiesGalore-1.04-pc\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\perry\Downloads\SugarBabiesGalore-1.04-pc\SugarBabiesGalore-1.04-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
pause
File "C:\Users\perry\Downloads\SugarBabiesGalore-1.04-pc\SugarBabiesGalore-1.04-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Sugar Babies Galore 1.04
Sat Jun 25 21:35:28 2022
I hope I posted this right

Nevrius

Jun 10, 2020
1.06 Public is now available! Enjoy!
patreon.com/3Diddly
Found a few bugs:
preggo Hazel imagery on the corruption path does gives an error.
Dropping in on Hazel shuts down the game and gives the traceback below.
Guidance path kids talk does not trigger, only goes to 'later that day' and then returns to the main girls menu.
Corruption Brianna kids talk does not trigger after first kid.
EDIT: Was an idiot and forgot to include the traceback xD

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
Found a few bugs:
preggo Hazel imagery on the corruption path does gives an error.
Dropping in on Hazel shuts down the game and gives the traceback below.
Guidance path kids talk does not trigger, only goes to 'later that day' and then returns to the main girls menu.
Corruption Brianna kids talk does not trigger after first kid.
EDIT: Was an idiot and forgot to include the traceback xD
Thanks, these were fixed in the new version.

GreenGobbo

Oct 18, 2018
Was gonna try this game out, but app wont even launch.
Had to google wtf an obb is and how an apk can read it, but all Im getting is either "need a pc" or move the obb to some folder on my android that I cant even find.
I give up. Gonna go play something else that's just install and run like all the other games with android ports here.

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
James009 the opening post at the moment has got only three images. That does not inform nor stimulate people to download the game. Could you add more, from different scenes?

Reactions: RabidSloth

Throwawayxyz

May 10, 2020
Was gonna try this game out, but app wont even launch.
Had to google wtf an obb is and how an apk can read it, but all Im getting is either "need a pc" or move the obb to some folder on my android that I cant even find.
I give up. Gonna go play something else that's just install and run like all the other games with android ports here.
Yeah idk why it's so complicated. I even followed the instructions, made the folder, and it still won't run. Maybe it's harder than I'm giving it credit to make an Android version but making this run is beyond me lol

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Played this game down the Corruption paths back around 0.88 I think, and am thinking of replaying it again. IIRC if you want both Brianne and April to be your girlfriends then you have to ask them in a specific order. Can someone tell me which order that was, and also if it works the same way down the Guidance paths? I've never played the Guidance paths before, and so I don't even know if you can have multiple (official) girlfriends doing that.

James009 the opening post at the moment has got only three images. That does not inform nor stimulate people to download the game. Could you add more, from different scenes?
I agree that that is a better way to go about it. There are so many games on this site, so I try to only download and play the ones that I think might be worth my time. The two biggest things I look for are:

1) The tags.

2) Sample screenshots to make sure that both the style of the art and the content are appealing to me.

Adding several screenshots from both the Guidance and the Corruption paths would be beneficial to drawing more interest I think.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Played this game down the Corruption paths back around 0.88 I think, and am thinking of replaying it again. IIRC if you want both Brianne and April to be your girlfriends then you have to ask them in a specific order. Can someone tell me which order that was, and also if it works the same way down the Guidance paths? I've never played the Guidance paths before, and so I don't even know if you can have multiple (official) girlfriends doing that.
Yeah what order would it needed to be to get all the girls to be your gf?
You need to ask Brianne first of all: she won't become your GF if you have another girlfriend.

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
I just started a 1.04 save in the new 1.06 update, and there is NOTHING new to do...

Thanks, these were fixed in the new version.
You mean fixed in the 1.08 version?

ps. hazel status states she lives with "Joe", but I think she moved in with me? her onscreen redcircle thing has that GREEN HOUSE icon on it.
pss. can you get all 4 women to be girlfriends + move in, with MC? [I know dev mentioned NO STEALING Hazel, like way last year, has this changed?]

3.70 star(s) 39 Votes