3.70 star(s) 39 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
You need to ask Brianne first of all: she won't become your GF if you have another girlfriend.
oh? well then i did something wrong since she moved to live with mc even there was other gf already (and preggo too).

Edge654

Oct 24, 2021
I keep getting an error when trying to drop in onHazel in both corruption and Guidance path. Game crashes and shows me this log file....

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 1870, in script
pause
ScriptError: could not find label 'hazeldropin'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\Backup Files\Games\SugarBabiesGalore-1.06-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\Backup Files\Games\SugarBabiesGalore-1.06-pc\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "D:\Backup Files\Games\SugarBabiesGalore-1.06-pc\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "D:\Backup Files\Games\SugarBabiesGalore-1.06-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/script.rpy", line 1870, in script
pause
File "D:\Backup Files\Games\SugarBabiesGalore-1.06-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'hazeldropin'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Sugar Babies Galore 1.06
Sun Jul 03 14:58:52 2022

Umariel

Jan 21, 2019
Guidance Path there. All 4 girls moved to same house.
Clicking on Lee's Status (Lee currently: ) shows nothing.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
oh? well then i did something wrong since she moved to live with mc even there was other gf already (and preggo too).
It's been a while since I last played, but IIRC while yes, they can both move in, as far as them both becoming of *official* girlfriend status then you had to ask Brianne first and then April. I think it basically amounted to just differences in dialogue though.

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
just started to play this one and a bit uncertain on what intended (or better?) way to play is, i have wt-mod, but it's only for dialogues
how one should date girls if harem is the goal - just date each one after another, focus on one till certain point, is the any order to this and so on... without knowing how game works, i'm kinda worried about missing content and screwing harem path (there was some comments about scoring Brianne first, but game suggested doing April?)
doing guidance path for all girls if it matters

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
just started to play this one and a bit uncertain on what intended (or better?) way to play is, i have wt-mod, but it's only for dialogues
how one should date girls if harem is the goal - just date each one after another, focus on one till certain point, is the any order to this and so on... without knowing how game works, i'm kinda worried about missing content and screwing harem path (there was some comments about scoring Brianne first, but game suggested doing April?)
doing guidance path for all girls if it matters
just date 'em all and be sure that you pick right answers on dates.

Reactions: Danv

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nothing new for me to play since all 4 are living in house and couldn't even fuck any of them (2 are out of picture due preggo), only new things were those 2 newsflashes.

char_2.0

Jul 15, 2021
I'll have to wait for it to be uploaded to another cloud, Mega gets fag and won't let me download more than 1 GB

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
only new for guidance/love is that can start pregnancy with hazel. didn't check if there are more news like last time.

3.70 star(s) 39 Votes