3.70 star(s) 39 Votes

Cyrix98

Nov 13, 2018
No. Both paths can lead to haremish situations, guidance via romance, corruption via, well, corruption.

NTR/sharing is optional and avoidable on both paths.
Can you do swinging/ntr on the guidance routes? i was under the impression that it was only harem stuff and thats it.

Reactions: deaddog

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
why using PC instead of MC????!!!!!! in the current log.
i am not talking about the releases to PC or Mac.
i am talking about the protagonist
PC = Player Character, MC = Main Character; slightly different verbiage, but means the same thing in this context.

In principle, a PC is any character inhabited by a player in the game, whereas the MC is the main character or protagonist of the story. PC is the standard term in e.g. many pen & paper roleplaying games, where you'll often have several PC's, none of which is explicitly the MC.

Can you do swinging/ntr on the guidance routes? i was under the impression that it was only harem stuff and thats it.
Dunno, I don't play that path.

Reactions: dawlben

DanLong

Mar 23, 2018
Nice a new version of Sugar Baby Galore!

I ran into one error; there is no 'dropin' label for Hazel. Also, why do you always block rollback? that is just so annoying ...

xtr3mx7

Feb 10, 2019
I'm getting this code with Hazel guidance path:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 1870, in script
    pause
ScriptError: could not find label 'hazeldropin'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Any chance of getting breeding cow (Girls being impregnated by multiple men)?
do you mean 2 or more guys make single girl preggo at same time? if so then while it's possible chance for that is even more rare than lightning hitting person.

Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
do you mean 2 or more guys make single girl preggo at same time? if so then while it's possible chance for that is even more rare than lightning hitting person.
Nah, separately. Though I wouldn't mind that too

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Played this game once a while back and I have a question. So IIRC there's basically "guidance" and "corruption" paths, correct? When I played it before I did the latter, and my question is about the guidance paths. Besides it being called "guidance", rather than "love", "romance", etc. the descriptions also gave me an impression that they may result in the kind of endings where the MC basically mentors them but then ultimately they say "thanks for everything" and just leave at the end so they can spread their wings and go on to live happy lives and all that jazz.

That's not very appealing to me as far as my personal tastes in adult games go. Where the MC ends up alone as an old man sipping tea on his front porch and seeing pictures of his now-happily-married ex-sugar babies on facebook and thinking "I done good." or something :LOL:

I'd rather they either married him or just moved in permanently as girlfriends or something. But while I don't want to make false assumptions just based on impressions, I also don't want to waste a bunch of time only to end up disappointed at the end either. So would someone mind describing to me a bit what the guidance paths are like thus far? Should I not bother (in your opinion), or are they leaning more in the direction of potential permanent relationships? Any helpful info would be appreciated :)

3.70 star(s) 39 Votes