3.70 star(s) 39 Votes

kommnistulum

Feb 27, 2018
So no impregnation of Hazel if you take the corruption path? Seems weird to me since you can do it with the other 3 on either and Hazel on guidance.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
OK so tell me if I got this right: to get all the scenes and end up in a relationship with all the girls on the corruption path, it's most efficient to finish Brienne's story, then April's, then Lee's, right?

I don't remember if it's the same on the guidance route.

markel1000

Oct 27, 2020
OK so tell me if I got this right: to get all the scenes and end up in a relationship with all the girls on the corruption path, it's most efficient to finish Brienne's story, then April's, then Lee's, right?

I don't remember if it's the same on the guidance route.
Yea its the same on guidance to

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
there is many consequences in this game which cannot be changed , and once the decision is taken we can't undo it or change it according to love level.
well on dates it is possible by loading earlier save.

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
I tried searching the thread but couldn't find a final answer, but is netorase the only kind of NTR in the game? I wanted to play a netorare route but I'd hate to try the game only to find out that there's no actual cheating, just swinging/sharing stuffs.

Reactions: zadtier396

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I tried searching the thread but couldn't find a final answer, but is netorase the only kind of NTR in the game? I wanted to play a netorare route but I'd hate to try the game only to find out that there's no actual cheating, just swinging/sharing stuffs.
fuck the ntr. it causes more headache than stupid devs (not 3diddy).

you can be on corruption path too where they might do more things.

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
fuck the ntr. it causes more headache than stupid devs (not 3diddy).

you can be on corruption path too where they might do more things.
I understand you don't like it, but this doesn't answer my question.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I understand you don't like it, but this doesn't answer my question.
i don't like or dislike it, ntr or even hint of it just makes responding more difficult since many posters see ntr there where ntr isn't (per f95's definition) and then post to thread that game has ntr but no ntr tag.

Reactions: zadtier396
3.70 star(s) 39 Votes