3.70 star(s) 39 Votes

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Just to clarify, it says "Sugar Baby Galore [v1.12 Public)". Does that just mean it's finally been released to the public, or is there some kind of special edition that's exclusive to Patreon or something? I really like this game, and am glad to see it Completed, and want just to make sure I'm getting the complete experience =)

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
Just to clarify, it says "Sugar Baby Galore [v1.12 Public)". Does that just mean it's finally been released to the public, or is there some kind of special edition that's exclusive to Patreon or something? I really like this game, and am glad to see it Completed, and want just to make sure I'm getting the complete experience =)
It’s the same.

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
Okay great game as I'm playing through it rn but I think the "pictures" are very awkwardly timed. Not everyone is comfortable with it, especially Brianne/Lee shouldn't be up for pictures as much as April would after doing the "deed".

Shouldn't it be somewhat like "new gallery still unlocked" or "new picture unlocked". It just seems weirdly timed

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
Okay great game as I'm playing through it rn but I think the "pictures" are very awkwardly timed. Not everyone is comfortable with it, especially Brianne/Lee shouldn't be up for pictures as much as April would after doing the "deed".

Shouldn't it be somewhat like "new gallery still unlocked" or "new picture unlocked". It just seems weirdly timed
You're right. That's why I went with a scene gallery menu in my new game.

Reactions: Darren How

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Is this fully finished? I did not see note for all 3 girls guidance endings in the changelog, are they all in the game? :unsure:
I'm impressed how the reviews improved as this game progressed. (y)

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Is this fully finished? I did not see note for all 3 girls guidance endings in the changelog, are they all in the game? :unsure:
I'm impressed how the reviews improved as this game progressed. (y)
They are all in the game. IIRC Brienne's has a small oversight in that you get a card saying, "This is as far as the story goes for now," even though it's finished.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bloodguard

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
I think there is a bug you can´t get Brianne pregnant twice,also you can´t see how many kids you have with April
experiencing the same thing.
Got the same bug. Aditionally, even if you decide to not share Hazel and don't let her sleep with other guys on the Corruption Path, she still sends picture from time to time, where she sucks or fucks other guys. This is either a oversight or the choice not to share her did only matter for the main events.

For me the game doesn't really feel finished, but this could be just because there is no overall story which ties everything together. But congratz to the dev to find a end to your project.

Reactions: Azsouth

Vypress

Oct 5, 2018
does anybody have the ntr cheats for the start of april and lees secret jelousy routes such as the ones in the changelog

3.70 star(s) 39 Votes