3.70 star(s) 39 Votes

BenF

Oct 17, 2022
A bit confused after inviting the girls to stay at the MC's house, what should we do after that??
i feel like being stuck in an infinite activity

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
A bit confused after inviting the girls to stay at the MC's house, what should we do after that??
i feel like being stuck in an infinite activity
make babies and marry 1 of them (or all maybe if that's possible then no idea how) and make more babies and have preggosex.

• Love
Reactions: BenF

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
as usual update was odd and not much to do if was only on 1 path besides waiting that babies finally come out and expected marriage and make more babies if wants that.

wedding pic looks weird for obvious reason.

screenshot0001.png

goldenrob

Jan 31, 2020
Are there any plans to complete the "unlocked" scenes? These currently consist of:

April - Scenes 11 and 12
Hazel - Scene 12
Lee - Scene 7

There are no images in the asset folder that correspond to those locked sections in the photo grids, and there are no other paths to unlock that would go with them either.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bloodguard

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
Hey there! Following the Guidance Path on all characters, I reached the Havana Date with Brianne and was already dating April. Is it impossible to date Brianne? I didn't know you could only date one girl, I thought Brianne would be okay with it... What was I supposed to do? Or is it impossible to date multiple girls?

3.70 star(s) 39 Votes