3.70 star(s) 39 Votes

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
most likely yes, this was made with left hand with minimal efforts and left unfinished.
As a Lefty myself, I very much dislike your choice of words how this game was made, just forthe record! :) But it is very much the fact that SBG was ended prematurly to concentrate on Wifey´s Dilemma revisited.
What is also true that WDR is undoubtely 3Diddly´s best game so far, he definitely learned from his earier games. Wifey´s Dilemma revisited has several distinct and different paths, from full romance over fun sharing/swinging and voyeurism to cuckolding, cheating and fullblown hard NTR.
Stats, traits, events, who you are friends with and where you work has direct influence on what events you may get (some events are just possible with a very specific combination of stats and traits), some events are locked off or enabled by other events only. It is also changable how strong your rivals for your wife´s affections are: from barely there harmless over a threat you can handle if you do not fuck up to extremly dangerous to claim your wife for themselves.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: dav121 and cxx

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
As a Lefty myself, I very much dislike your choice of words how this game was made, just forthe record! :) But it is very much the fact that SBG was ended prematurly to concentrate on Wifey´s Dilemma revisited.
What is also true that WDR is undoubtely 3Diddly´s best game so far, he definitely learned from his earier games. Wifey´s Dilemma revisited has several distinct and different paths, from full romance over fun sharing/swinging and voyeurism to cuckolding, cheating and fullblown hard NTR.
Stats, traits, events, who you are friends with and where you work has direct influence on what events you may get (some events are just possible with a very specific combination of stats and traits), some events are locked off or enabled by other events only. It is also changable how strong your rivals for your wife´s affections are: from barely there harmless over a threat you can handle if you do not fuck up to extremly dangerous to claim your wife for themselves.
Whatever you see in Wifey Dilemma (I myself think it;s a mess) doesn't excuse the Dev from following his very, very well worn path of abandoning a game like he did with Katie's Corruption and as he has done with this one.

Reactions: Frank01

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Whatever you see in Wifey Dilemma (I myself think it;s a mess) doesn't excuse the Dev from following his very, very well worn path of abandoning a game like he did with Katie's Corruption and as he has done with this one.
I never said anything about it being a great move shortcutting SBG, did I? It at least has some kinf of ending for all paths, but I see why the fans of SBG are not really pleased with it.
Still, Wifey´s Dilemma revisited shows clearly that 3Diddly has learned when it comes to game develoment. WDR has several distinct paths where your stats, traits and decisions count how these paths develop. You can be on the road to a full romance with and without serious rivals for your wife´s affections. You can be on the road to fun sharing, with you and your wife exploring together and in love with each other. You can be on the road to sahring with a focus on voyeurism or cuckolding.
And you can be on a road to cheating and other hard NTR stuff. 3Diddly even made a special path for NTR lovers. (Played it, but is definitely not mine, I prefer the romance and fun sharing paths)

A question, why do you think WDR is a mess? While the storylines are surely a question of personal taste, this game is definitely structured better with more thought put into it. 3Diddly does surely venture out of his old niche of hard NTR with WDR. If we look at his older games, "Katie" or "Atonia Blues" NTR was very much at the core of these.

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
I never said anything about it being a great move shortcutting SBG, did I? It at least has some kinf of ending for all paths, but I see why the fans of SBG are not really pleased with it.
Still, Wifey´s Dilemma revisited shows clearly that 3Diddly has learned when it comes to game develoment. WDR has several distinct paths where your stats, traits and decisions count how these paths develop. You can be on the road to a full romance with and without serious rivals for your wife´s affections. You can be on the road to fun sharing, with you and your wife exploring together and in love with each other. You can be on the road to sahring with a focus on voyeurism or cuckolding.
And you can be on a road to cheating and other hard NTR stuff. 3Diddly even made a special path for NTR lovers. (Played it, but is definitely not mine, I prefer the romance and fun sharing paths)

A question, why do you think WDR is a mess? While the storylines are surely a question of personal taste, this game is definitely structured better with more thought put into it. 3Diddly does surely venture out of his old niche of hard NTR with WDR. If we look at his older games, "Katie" or "Atonia Blues" NTR was very much at the core of these.
Don't feed the trolls, buddy. They love the attention.

dav121

Oct 13, 2016

I could let your excusing of 3diddly's ongoing issue of abandoning projects by shilling for Wifey's Dilemma go without comment.
I will not get into that game here because this is the thread for Sugar Baby galore and there's a whole wifey's dilemma thread of it's own for you to use. See ya there

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
So if we paid via patron to support your development of the game your saying you wouldn't fix the bugs in the product your having us finance to support ?( if we paid that is).
Who's paying me to support SBG? SBG was a free game that I made and gave out.
You like working for free? If you do, you can fix the bugs in this game. It's freeware.

MrBlack ✌

Jun 4, 2017
By the way, patronage does not mean buying anything or having any rights to compensation. It's just support and it always has been.

• Sad
Reactions: dav121

Sevaroq

Jan 6, 2021
Damn, at least give the people a dialogue box message saying the ending has been reached and there are no more events or content

Reactions: dav121
3.70 star(s) 39 Votes