3.70 star(s) 39 Votes

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
Such an asshat move by dev to mark this as complete with the clear goal of trying to fluff up his bad reputation of unfinished and abandoned games. This game is very unfinished and bug riddled. What a waste too because his games all have great potential and beginnings and middles.. especially the preggo content and options

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Such an asshat move by dev to mark this as complete with the clear goal of trying to fluff up his bad reputation of unfinished and abandoned games. This game is very unfinished and bug riddled. What a waste too because his games all have great potential and beginnings and middles.. especially the preggo content and options
Hmm, Just realised they are the dev of Wifey's Dilemma (Revisited), originally abandoned a long time ago but being redone currently, maybe this got abruptly ended to concentrate on that.

SombraLova

Aug 30, 2018
is there an ending scene or something? firstly i dunno if i reached the end or not, all i did was impregnate them all in corruption and guidance path and they all gave birth and nothing more happened. All 4 girls can get pregnant again except Brianne for some reason, saying no further content unlocked yet its the completed edition? im confused
also a bug that is still there which is the asian girl status still lives with husband after breaking up and brianna's boyfriend too

Reactions: Power Lord

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
is there an ending scene or something? firstly i dunno if i reached the end or not, all i did was impregnate them all in corruption and guidance path and they all gave birth and nothing more happened. All 4 girls can get pregnant again except Brianne for some reason, saying no further content unlocked yet its the completed edition? im confused
also a bug that is still there which is the asian girl status still lives with husband after breaking up and brianna's boyfriend too
Nope, that's the game.

Dicor

Mar 6, 2018
Brianne still seems broken, at least on the guidance path after the first birth as some have pointed out already.

As a test, kicking her out permanently of the MC's home, then progressing a week, will still has her showing as living with the MC.
Any attempt to further impregnate her a 2nd time results in a no-show event. No text, nada.

Brianne is brokedick.

Reactions: Power Lord
3.70 star(s) 39 Votes