M_Trav

Oct 29, 2018
why do the ugly old men get the action first those messed up offbrand now our games too

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Well well well look what we have here. I guess she graduated from daddy and moved onto sugar daddies instead.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
I wonder if the models from DMD came in a package. I see her best friend is in this game as well.

nZk

「」
Donor
Dec 13, 2016
I guess it's more of a demo, there is enough there to tell what kind of VN this is. Well and the title gives it away.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
well..i absolutely despise the DmD model...i'm not a blonde fan and she's is the worst of the lot.....sooooo..this is the hardest pass i've done in ages..zero originality using the 2nd most used character in daz(the other being Lisa)just a cheap ploy to attract DmD fans...YAWN... so no interest in playing the same crappy game as has been done a dozen times before..

Last edited:
Reactions: arms99

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
why do the ugly old men get the action first those messed up offbrand now our games too
Why do the old guys get the action? Thats like asking why Hugh Hefner hat a Villa full of playboy bunnies. Its because of the money...the game is called sugar daddies for a reason. :sneaky:

Guardra

May 29, 2018
recently retired my ass.........the MC is a decrepit looking old guy with a third arm horse cock.......those two dont really mix i mean he looks like he would die from to trying to sustain a hard on for those girls....... i mean he looks like he would get a heart attack from just looking/talking to them

Kellan

Aug 5, 2016
Uhm the old fart in the screenshots isnt the mc, did any of you lot actually play before commenting? We never actually get to see the mc (other than his body, which looks young btw). Kinda strange that we get to choose the age of the mc but choosing to start a new game a second time (for whatever reason) you dont get to choose so your stuck with whatever name/age you picked first?

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 13 Votes