Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
I don't think so. That render looks perfect as far as his chest is concerned. What bothers him is his genitals, I think.
Have seen those swirls quite often. Might be burn marks. I can't tell.
I'll look into the dick swirl issue. Are you sure you aren't mistaking veins and wrinkles on the dick for swirls? It is a 66 year old dick after all...lol

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
Because she looks like a young woman and not a child. Oh yeah, and so far she is not a total idiot. I just wish she was taller, but that is a prefernce.
She most definitely won't be the naïve idiot that she was in DMD, in this game. Since you like the taller thing, the chick who IS bangin' the old guy, the brunette, is about 5'9". The stripper chick is about 5'5". The "D" character will remain at about 5'0".

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
She most definitely won't be the naïve idiot that she was in DMD, in this game. Since you like the taller thing, the chick who IS bangin' the old guy, the brunette, is about 5'9". The stripper chick is about 5'5". The "D" character will remain at about 5'0".
I don't know how hard this is to do. But there is a game where you can choose some body options before starting. I do not want to share the link to another game here. I like the fact that she is just a bimbo and that all the girls are. Also that no incest is involved. I will tell you that making it able to be patched to an incest story will probably get you more finicial support. Good luck on your endevor.

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
Check stroke 5 jpg the image seems damaged. But there are no swirls on the render.
I see what you mean. I'm using Daz Studio for this, and they utilize an AI deal to improve HD render times, but I have noticed that it isn't always consistent. I'll watch for those types of things in the future. Also, for the chest hair/wrinkle guy, I looked at those too, and I should have probably let those render longer. The AI has a tendency to blur hair in the beginning. Another factor, is that (unlike in the DMD game, for example), I'm using lighting, which a) takes longer to render, and b) sometimes impacts the way things look. I appreciate the feedback.

Reactions: Q Who

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Another generic MC with a horse cock might of checked it out but I'm not into wrinkled ass prunes with horse cocks.
Generic MC? Is he another little shit trying to fuck his mom, aunt, sisters, dog, cats?

Reactions: botc76

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
I don't know how hard this is to do. But there is a game where you can choose some body options before starting. I do not want to share the link to another game here. I like the fact that she is just a bimbo and that all the girls are. Also that no incest is involved. I will tell you that making it able to be patched to an incest story will probably get you more finicial support. Good luck on your endevor.
The only way to provide body options is to do complete sets of all of the renders, with different body types. As an example, let's say you could pick big or small tits, and tall or short. I'd have to do complete render sets for all the various possible combinations. I'm just one guy, with one computer, and one graphics card, so that won't be happening anytime soon. I've seen the types of games you are talking about, and the ones I've seen are from the "big boys." I don't have the equipment or funding for that. Sorry. I'd love to be able to do it, but it's not possible at this time.

HolyMolly

Oct 30, 2018
Tsss... Idk it will be stupid to rate a game based on 2 min of content but there is already quit a lot of things wrong imo:

- The font used in this game is the worst I've seen ever, makes reading text extremely annoying.
- Don't feel forced to put choices in your game if there is no point to have some or don't want to bother making multiple route.
- Why the hell do the old mans have horse dicks ? It's not something specific to this game but besides removing credibility it adds nothing imo, make it big if you want, that's enough.
- The narrator is talking too much for no reason and goes besides the point of his job, there is no need to tell the player "damn that ass is hot" while he can just see it and judge himself.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
The only way to provide body options is to do complete sets of all of the renders, with different body types. As an example, let's say you could pick big or small tits, and tall or short. I'd have to do complete render sets for all the various possible combinations. I'm just one guy, with one computer, and one graphics card, so that won't be happening anytime soon. I've seen the types of games you are talking about, and the ones I've seen are from the "big boys." I don't have the equipment or funding for that. Sorry. I'd love to be able to do it, but it's not possible at this time.
I am fairly sure he was a little fish when he started. I like his renders but the game is terrible. He had success because he consistently over a long period has pumped a lot of content. This is not to change your mind but to remember everyone starts out somewhere. You can be just as big.

xht_002

Sep 25, 2018
what's up with the stupid font that isn't even readable

you can put this in a .rpy

Code:
## Fonts and Font Sizes ########################################################

## The font used for in-game text.
define gui.text_font = "fonts/KOMTITA_.ttf"

## The font used for character names.
define gui.name_text_font = "fonts/KOMTITA_.ttf"

## The font used for out-of-game text.
define gui.interface_text_font = "fonts/KOMTITA_.ttf"

## The size of normal dialogue text.
define gui.text_size = 20

## The size of character names.
define gui.name_text_size = 24

## The size of text in the game's user interface.
define gui.interface_text_size = 22

## The size of labels in the game's user interface.
define gui.label_text_size = 22

## The size of text on the notify screen.
define gui.notify_text_size = 24

## The size of the game's title.
define gui.title_text_size = 32

Last edited:

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
- Don't feel forced to put choices in your game if there is no point to have some or don't want to bother making multiple route.
It seems like he needs it for the animations. That is the only time it comes up.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Good Lord that old guy in pic 3 shouldn't have a wrinkle on his body when that soldier of his goes "Ten Hut"
Ew I understood your reference.
Uhm the old fart in the screenshots isnt the mc, did any of you lot actually play before commenting? We never actually get to see the mc (other than his body, which looks young btw). Kinda strange that we get to choose the age of the mc but choosing to start a new game a second time (for whatever reason) you dont get to choose so your stuck with whatever name/age you picked first?
So we have to watch horse cock grandpa having sex with a thot? :sick: Please tell me we have the option to nope out of all his content?

Reactions: Valeck

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
I am fairly sure he was a little fish when he started. I like his renders but the game is terrible. He had success because he consistently over a long period has pumped a lot of content. This is not to change your mind but to remember everyone starts out somewhere. You can be just as big.
Thank you. Just to give you an idea, some renders can be done (and look really good) in about 10 minutes. However, there is one render in the demo that took 2 hours just for that image. I am also doing "soft body" dynamics on the hair and some of the clothes, which also takes time.

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
It seems like he needs it for the animations. That is the only time it comes up.
I originally had the animations with no buttons, but it seemed jumpy to me. Also, had I used no buttons, at all for the demo, then the comments would be, "this isn't a game, it's a video." I don't expect to please everybody all the time.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I sure like to see that model get dicked, preferably by my MC.

I guess I will give this a try.
Is there no way to substitute one font in ren'py with another?

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
New thread rules:

If you read my responses to many of the comments above, you will see that I am very open to suggestions on some things. However, there are a few people who seem like they just like to sit behind their keyboards and bitch. This is a friggin' demo version, which was provided for free. None of these people who are bitching are supporting the project on Patreon, so the thought that I would actually give a damn makes me laugh. I'm not going to write a bunch of code, so that some guy getting the game for free can "opt out" of one of the main characters. If you don't like the game, then don't play the game.

Constructive suggestions are always welcome. I won't use all of them, but I am already going to make some changes based on some of the comments I've seen on here.

To the chronic bitchers in the crowd, the new rule for this thread is, bitch chronically, and you are gone. I'm not your bitch.

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
I sure like to see that model get dicked, preferably by my MC.

I guess I will give this a try.
Is there no way to substitute one font in ren'py with another?
Right now, it is hard coded, but yes there is. I can look into doing something like that for the future.

Reactions: botc76
3.00 star(s) 13 Votes