Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
uh oh there tiger !

keep it cool men. with that kind of attitude you wont get far. i m serious. stay polite and all, even if someone may sound bad or else.

i mean it, its for your good. when i read this com, i just want to go away without even giving the game a try.

stay cool.
What do you develop? I'm curious if I've ever played any of your games. Always good to hear advice from another developer.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
What do you develop? I'm curious if I've ever played any of your games. Always good to hear advice from another developer.
the shittiest game ever... i doubt anybody pledge for me XD (well, some peoples do, they are awesome and crazy in same time)
link in my signature.
but well...as shitty i am, i m not the best for giving advice. but here one...

dont delete the font, some peoples may like it. But you can add a menu and more fonts avalaible for players to choose. that way, everybody is happy.

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
these daz models are looking like a parody of the models of some adult games on this forum o_O
i recognize dmd and the tyrant from only looking at the preview pictures.
i'm sure the third one could be aswell from a game on this forum that i dont know.
You are mostly correct. But the third one is not from another game. Just a model I liked the look of after I tweaked it a bit. As far as the other two, yes, they are based on the looks of the characters from those games. I was a 'D' fan, and I've played Tyrant, and like the looks of that character also. And in case anybody is curious, the idea of the "Jennifer" character is inspired by the "Jennifer" from DMD, but is an entirely different model in this game. I never liked the models used for Jennifer and the other friend from DMD. No offense intended, because I know they have a following also.

Reactions: u z i

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
the shittiest game ever... i doubt anybody pledge for me XD (well, some peoples do, they are awesome and crazy in same time)
link in my signature.
but well...as shitty i am, i m not the best for giving advice. but here one...

dont delete the font, some peoples may like it. But you can add a menu and more fonts avalaible for players to choose. that way, everybody is happy.
lol....I'll check your link out. I'm not going to delete the font. Somebody else had asked about making it configurable, and that is what I'm planning on doing. It is an easy fix. Do you know if Renpy already has code for choosing fonts, or maybe of a GitHub addon?

meigame

Engaged Member
Dec 2, 2017
So. dig your game. As I previously mentioned good on monster cock. In fantasy all cocks should be monster all the time. But your idea of strip club owner being a pencil dick is funny and maybe will appease the small dick lovers out there. Like the alternate game in the mod. Looking forward to a huge doggy monster cock in the future. Hopefully a close up on taking the knot and then when the knot comes out as well. Good times. agree not a fan of the font and glad you are good on an alternate - will make for easier reading in the future. really looking forward to more content. Best of luck and my best wishes on your future success.

Oh. forgot. thanks for the age change option - Let the deviants have their way in the privacy of their own homes. nice touch. Also I'm enjoying reading what young people think about their elders. Good on you for older character. Not all of us are impotent.

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Love the concept, so will keep an eye on what direction this thing goes. As long as there's no Gay, Futa or Furry, I'll probably stay interested.

Savor

Jan 30, 2018
You are mostly correct. But the third one is not from another game. Just a model I liked the look of after I tweaked it a bit. As far as the other two, yes, they are based on the looks of the characters from those games. I was a 'D' fan, and I've played Tyrant, and like the looks of that character also. And in case anybody is curious, the idea of the "Jennifer" character is inspired by the "Jennifer" from DMD, but is an entirely different model in this game. I never liked the models used for Jennifer and the other friend from DMD. No offense intended, because I know they have a following also.
interesting to know, was just a big guess because 2 of them are based from other games.

Reactions: Warped Animation

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
So. dig your game. As I previously mentioned good on monster cock. In fantasy all cocks should be monster all the time. But your idea of strip club owner being a pencil dick is funny and maybe will appease the small dick lovers out there. Like the alternate game in the mod. Looking forward to a huge doggy monster cock in the future. Hopefully a close up on taking the knot and then when the knot comes out as well. Good times. agree not a fan of the font and glad you are good on an alternate - will make for easier reading in the future. really looking forward to more content. Best of luck and my best wishes on your future success.

Oh. forgot. thanks for the age change option - Let the deviants have their way in the privacy of their own homes. nice touch. Also I'm enjoying reading what young people think about their elders. Good on you for older character. Not all of us are impotent.
Glad you like the game. I've found the "old guy" comments amusing also. For a couple of reasons. First, because while I'm not THAT old, I'm also not that young either, and second, because I guess the concept of a Sugar Daddy to younger folks would resemble a former facebook mogul. You'll have to go to the thread for the mod for the beastiality request. They included the link for his mod on this thread when they created it. It's not mine. Due to Patreon rules, I can't provide that content, nor the incest stuff, nor the girl's age options. The modder went with the age option I have for the mc, and extended it to the girl. Credit where credit is due.

Reactions: meigame

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
Love the concept, so will keep an eye on what direction this thing goes. As long as there's no Gay, Futa or Furry, I'll probably stay interested.
Thank you....and no....there will be none of those other themes in the game. I'm not a fan of those either.

meigame

Engaged Member
Dec 2, 2017
Thanks for the response. I had not checked the creators to see if they matched. bad on me for the assumption. I should thank them as well. Again - more monster cocks on older characters. it helps MY immersion.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
all games dont need to be exactly the same shit. yes, im talking about the boy milf incest harem games that we have tons of.
if you dont like it, go find the 100's of the same genre you like somewhere else.
sure this is a demo, not a finished product, so a lot can be improved. but i like the idea,
daughter from DmD in not enough used, so I dont mind a bit. a old dude fucking young girl? hell yeah.
theres not enough fat, ugly, nerdy, old dudes fucking young hot chicks.
i get it, its not for everyone, but damn, we got tons of teen dudes fucking in a harem. so stop complaining when you have most content to choose from.

so, this game can improve. the first night can feel that we having sex with a prostitute. the pretext is that daughter and father was out clubbing and got back late. when explained it made sense. i hope we can feel some similarities with the original character later in the game, as I think theres more satisfaction to corrupt daughter if she is a bit naive/shy. looking forward to the next update!

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
Pretty girls but nobody wants to see 90+ year old dudes doing anything even remotely sexual with anybody EVER.

I only hope the main focus of this game is going to be the MC stealing all the girls from these abominations. If not you got a real dud on your hands here buddy.
lol....90+ year old dudes do.

Reactions: meigame

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
Thanks for the response. I had not checked the creators to see if they matched. bad on me for the assumption. I should thank them as well. Again - more monster cocks on older characters. it helps MY immersion.
No problem. You can still make suggestions here. He follows the thread, because he already left some comments earlier. He'll see what you wrote. He's using my content to continue the DMD storyline, and I'm cool with him doing that. He'll have to do his own renders for some of the other themes. As I've said elsewhere in the thread, I'll even keep in mind how he might be able to use my content for his mod, but I can't help him on some stuff.

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
all games dont need to be exactly the same shit. yes, im talking about the boy milf incest harem games that we have tons of.
if you dont like it, go find the 100's of the same genre you like somewhere else.
sure this is a demo, not a finished product, so a lot can be improved. but i like the idea,
daughter from DmD in not enough used, so I dont mind a bit. a old dude fucking young girl? hell yeah.
theres not enough fat, ugly, nerdy, old dudes fucking young hot chicks.
i get it, its not for everyone, but damn, we got tons of teen dudes fucking in a harem. so stop complaining when you have most content to choose from.

so, this game can improve. the first night can feel that we having sex with a prostitute. the pretext is that daughter and father was out clubbing and got back late. when explained it made sense. i hope we can feel some similarities with the original character later in the game, as I think theres more satisfaction to corrupt daughter if she is a bit naive/shy. looking forward to the next update!
The daughter angle is from the mod, which isn't mine. They added the link to my thread when they created it, but it isn't mine. The modder is following this thread, because he left some comments earlier, but my understanding is that he intends to make her less naive than in the original game. In my game, the "corruption" angle is based on raising the character's "kink level." As a DMD fan myself, my thoughts are that the girl was in High School over two years ago when that game was started, so I would expect her to mature some. Granted, in the game, they are only on something like day 23. I think I saw him post something on his thread like, "A lady in public, and a whore in the bedroom," but I don't want to speak for him. That's his thing to figure out.

Last edited:

Thadeus Jones

Feb 10, 2018
The daughter angle is from the mod, which isn't mine. They added the link to my thread when they created it, but it isn't mine. The modder is following this thread, because he left some comments earlier, but my understanding is that he intends to make her less naive than in the original game. In my game, the "corruption" angle is based on raising the character's "kink level." As a DMD fan myself, my thoughts are that the girl was in High School over two years ago when that game was started, so I would expect her to mature some. Granted, in the game, they are only on something like day 23. I think I saw him post something on his thread like, "A lady in public, and a whore in the bedroom," but I don't want to speak for him. That's his thing to figure out.
That is exactly right. In the mod, she will be less naïve. She's willingly bangin' her dad, so she's corrupted. At this point, it is more a matter of level of inhibition. My plan for the mod is to utilize the "kink level" from the official game, to replace the DMD game's old corruption level. As WA pointed out, my take on the future of "Dee," is that she is going to be "A lady in public..." However, the DMD version of naïve level would be a little over the top IMO at this point.

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
That is exactly right. In the mod, she will be less naïve. She's willingly bangin' her dad, so she's corrupted. At this point, it is more a matter of level of inhibition. My plan for the mod is to utilize the "kink level" from the official game, to replace the DMD game's old corruption level. As WA pointed out, my take on the future of "Dee," is that she is going to be "A lady in public..." However, the DMD version of naïve level would be a little over the top IMO at this point.
Message me. We'll talk.

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes